New teachers!

Kawaii chan POV

After when the principal was done talking to everyone and when she was done telling ever one what class they where going I'm so glad i'm with Zane kun his really cute why would some as cute as him like me also would he likes what I love the doing the mores I really like shipping other people together like Aphmau and Aaron they are so cute together and there in the same class together to I'm glad I don't have to be with people I don't know the only people I don't know is kai, Kim and Lucinda but the other people I know who they are "Hey kawaii chan we are all going to are class let go" I looked over to see who was talking to me "Oh okay Zane" so we all Started to walk to the class room when we got to the class the teacher was not there so we just sat down at a desk I sat down at a desk in the back when Zane kun come up to me "hey um kawaii chan can I sit with you?" Zane ya you can sit with me" Zane kun and I are talking to each other when the teacher came in "Class calm down I'm Mr Levin I'm your home room teacher" everyone said hello except Zane  "HELLO" I looked of at Zane I guess he is a shy one.

Zane kun POV

The home room teacher came in every one said hello except me Because I was a shy kid and I all ways a shy kid and I don't have may Friends either but I have Aph and Kawaii chan but that's the only Friends I have "okay class today we are just going to talk to people in your class so you can make new Friends!" Aph got up and walked over to us come hang out with Aaron and I " umm"  sure Zane kun and I would come hang out with you guy" Kawaii chan looked at me and I just sigh "*sigh* okay" so Kawaii chan and I got up from where we where sitting and walked over to Aaron with Aph "Hey Aaron"! Aph said run up to Aaron" "hey Aph" he said hug Aph and Started to blush after they hug I look at kawaii chan and she Started to fan girl.

ZANE CHAN PART 4 HOPE YOU LIKE IT