the dream!

Zane kun POV

We walked into the living room to see the beds where out we all pick are spots Aph was with Aaron, Garreth was with Lucinda and then there was two sets left I look at kawaii chan "so um we are going to have to have the last sets together" ya I guess we have to but that is not bad right" yes it is not bad" we both walk over to the last to bed and sat down together then Aph got up and said "  okay you guys we are going to watch beauty and best" ya!" I look at kawaii chan she would so be bell and I would be the best but we together and I don't think she would like me I'm emo and she so cute Aph put the movie in and started to movie.....

*time skip*

the movie was over and every one was asleep but not me I was not tired until now I lay down and close my eyes.

Kawaii chan POV *her dream*

Where am I I'm not at Aph house and now one is here "Nana " "huh who are you and how do you know my name I never told any one my really name" Nana I'm your sister Daisy please listen to me you thought I was dead right" yes sister you left the house and never came back and I really care for you because you knew I was here like no one else did" yes I know I'm sorry I should have made you come with me but you where little but I'm alive I want you to meet me at your school and don't worry I will not hurt you I want to make sure your safe" okay sister what day?" Tomorrow" okay bye" bye my dear sister and meet me at the school"

I woke up to the sound of people talking *yawns*  "good morning kawaii chan" I look over to see Zane kun there" good morning" breakfast is almost really we are having pancakes " "yum" I sat up to see every one was up....

Hey guys sorry this is coming out really late I just had a writing block and the I had a good Idea but I hope you like this chapter !