what will happen!

Zane kun POV

Kawaii Chan and Daisy went up stares w..what if she hurts her?! I thought to my self I can't loes her so I got up and walked up stares wow why does she need so many rooms? I looked around until I head talking coming from this room "nana listen I know that you love him" nana who is nana? I looked in a little to see Dasiy and kawaii Chan "im not your sister but I'm your friend but I have a crush on you" "w..what!?" Dasiy blushed and sat on kawaii Chan's lap "I know you like me back" Dasiy got really cloes to kawaii Chan's lips kawaii Chan blushes and looks at her and blushes more "nana come on I love you~" "I..i..i..i love z..z..zane" I blushes a lot s..s..she likes me? "Nana but you also love me~" kawaii chan blushes and Dasiy kissed her "mmm~" Dasiy pushes her down.

Kawaii Chan POV

Daisy was kissing me!! "D..d..dasiy" she looked at me "yes kitten?" I blushes "w..why are you kissing me?" "Because I love you~" I blushes and looked at her she started to kissed my neck "mmmm~ you tasted good". I heared some one walk in to see Zane "get off of her!" Zane yelled "oh look it's Zane no she is mine!" I blushed and hide under the blanket "nana pick who you like" Dasiy said really hoping it would be her I come out for the blanket and looked at both of them "ummm" I got really dizzy and fell asleep.....i woke up tired up "huh?" I looked around to see my friends in cages "Zane!" I called looking around "kawaii Chan I'm here!" He called back "help me!" I cried. I looked around to see Dasiy come in "babe~" she walked over to me and sat on my lap "your mine" she kisses my neck and made sure I did not moan "babe come on moan" I shock my head "ugh fine" she get up and walks away. I look down "kawaii Chan I'm here were all here please don't cry" Zane said sofly trying to calm me down " o..o..okay" I looked around to see Aaron trying to get out "babe your not going to" Aaron cut her off by breaking the cage door open. Dasiy came down and sow Aaron "crap!" Daisy ran to Aaron but Aaron knock her out because he was fast..

Zane' s POV

Aaron got out and helped us all out..i helped kawaii Chan and we all ran away..this is the worst day ever

New chapter