ARE NEW CLASS

Zane chan POV

We where still walking to School did kawaii chan just tell Gene to back off wow no one can do that every one is scare of Gene well not Aph, Kawaii chan and I but know one else could stand up to Gene when we got to School the principal went on the speaker "everyone come to the gym so I can tell what class your in" "Kawaii chan does not know where the gym is Aphmau senpai and Zane kun can you show me where It is" Kawaii chan you do know we all have to go to the gym" I said looking at kawaii chan "Oh ya" she Started to blush in embarrassment " you don't have to be embarrassment kawaii chan" Aphmau said calmly then she looked at me" lets go you two" so we all walked to the gym to see Travis and Katelyn walking to the gym "Hey Katelyn" oh hey Aphmau and Zane who this "Hi I'm kawaii chan i'm new here but Aphmau senpai and I have been Friends for a year now" oh hey kawaii chan i'm Katelyn nice to meet you Katelyn sama" um" oh ya she end with sama and kun "oh okay well we should go now" ya before the principal gets mad at as" good idea kawaii chan lets go" Kawaii chan grab my hand and Started to walk off with Ahp, Travis, Katelyn and I to the gym.

Aphmau POV

Wow i'm still shock that Zane is being nice to kawaii chan and she told Gene to back off not many people can do that we all got to the gym to see every one was there when we all sat down the principal Started to talk to all of as what class we where going to be in "can Aphmau, Kawaii chan, Zane, Katelyn and Travis all of you guys are going to be in the same class with Aaron, Kai, Lucinda and Kim" so we all got up from Where we where sitting and went up to them "hi every one" Hi " everyone said to as.

Sorry if this is short but I hope you like it(^o^) also tell me who you like in the class so Aaron Aphmau kawaii chan Zane Travis or Katelyn? My is Zane but then kawaii chan. Well bye bye