the confession!

Zane POV

We both got to kawaii chan place, "okay were here!" Kawaii chan walk over to the door and unlock it, there was a note on the door.. "oh a note!" Kawaii chan said grabing it.

Note say!
Dear kawaii chan! I have gone to school ill be home when school over i hope your feeling better! I made cupcakes for you love Miche!

Kawaii chan smiles a bit and walks inside "wow this houes is big! Your parents must be rich!" I say looking around, kawaii chan look down sadly "my parents are dead... my sister and i just live here" she said sadly "oh im so sorry kawaii chan i didnt realize" she looks at me and smiles "its okay just go put your stuff down and I'll show you around" she said smiling glad to back home. I put my stuff down and follow her when she shows me around "and now my room" we walk in and there is a lot of pink "wow!! Thats a lot of pink!" She giggles "yep! I love pink a lot" "i can tell, anyways what do you want to do?" I ask leaving her room "umm well lets eat the cupcakes my sister ate!" I smiles "okay!" We both walk down stares smiling!

Kawaii chan POV

Zane and i walk down stares to go eat cupcakes I have to tell him I like him..I thought to myself i cant keep it a secret any longer!!. We both get to the kitchen "just make yourself at home ill grab the cupcakes and plates! Do you want some tea?" I look at Zane his so cute! I blushes a bit "umm sure kawaii chan!" He says smiling not paying attention to kawaii chan blushing "okay" i grab the plates and the cupcakes "here you go" i put a plate in front of him and i put a cupcake on his plate "thanks Kawaii chan" i smile and grabs my own cupcake sitting down next to him "h..hey Zane can i t..t..tell you somthing" he looks at me a bit weird "umm sure" i blushe a lot "i ummm l..like you!"..

Oohhh a cliffhanger!!! Hahahah im so mean! Sorry! Hope you enjoy