Going To Watch A Movie!

Zane kun POV

Dan just kissed Phil Because kawaii chan was sitting on my lap still I could feel her most explode " hey maybe we should stop for now and let watch a movie" sure" Angel said Aphmau got up and siad "can some one come and help me get some blankets?" Aaron then said "sure" so they both walked away Kawaii chan looked at me then said " Zane kun do you want to go get some snacks?" sure" I said really hungry and a little sleepy she got up and I got up after her she walked over to where robin was sitting she said some thing to her then Robin got up and walked with Kawaii chan will I guess we are all going to eat but if kawaii chan wants to make robin feel well come then she can do that.

Kawaii chan POV

I ask Robin if she was hungry and she said yes so Zane kun, Robin and Kawaii chan all where going to go eat I hope Zane is okay hope Zane kun would be okay with me letting Robin come with us but we are just going into the kitchen to talk and have some snacks " so Robin how are you?" I'm g-good you? Kawaii chan is good and you don't have to be shy kawaii chan is your friend and maybe Zane kun" then kawaii chan and Robin looked at me and I said " of course" smile at then. We where eating and talking when Aaron said" lets watch a movie! "" let got! " Kawaii chan said excited I guess she like movie don't get me wrong I love movie but not like kawaii chan does.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but if you have not seen it I got a puppy so I have to watch her some times and then I have home work but here is a chapter!