meeting Daisy

Zane Pov

Kawaii chan" she did not awnser "kawaii chan?" Then she look at me after a little time of get her to awnser me "huh oh um yes Zane kun?" So did you have a good night sleep?" Yes I did Zane how about you?" I had a good night sleep to and I'm glad you had a good night sleep" okay" breakfast is ready!" Aphmau yelled from the kitchen then every one said  " coming!" Kawaii chan and I got up and walk to the kitchen to grab so pancakes..

(Time skip)

We where all done eating breakfast when every one was just talking "hey Aaron do you know where kawaii chan is?" I think she want to get change?" Oh okay" I sat down and I grab my back pack when kawaii chan came out she was wearing a really cute outfit

Aph look at her "wow you look nice kawaii chan" thanks aphmau Kawaii chan really like it" Kawaii chan look at me and smiled I started to blush a pink shad. She walk over at me "you look nice kawaii chan" she blush a little "thanks" I got up "I'm going to go change" okay Zane" I walk and want to get change....

Kawaii chan POV

Zane want to go get change so I decided to go she my sister because I really don't want to come with me so I got up and grab my back pack and walk out the door before any one sow me. I got to school to see my sister "daisy is that you?" She looked up and ran to me and hug me "Nana I'm so sorry" its okay"..