➸ FOUR

Hey! How are yaaa doing?

Guys, please vote or comment in order for me to see who you are so I could give you a shoutout. If you read on ghostly, I won't know who you are and I can't thank you for reading my book! Plus I really wanna acknowledge each and everyone of you, so please help ya girl out.

Speaking of which, shoutout to MaciFanatic8 ! Thank you so much for voting and commenting along the way, it means the world to me. And of course, thank you for reading my book and giving it a try, I hope you continue on enjoying the rest that is soon to come!

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. By you don't have to. But please do)

—————

Thalia Lively

I would've never known that Nonna was a softy for cookies. She basically bowed down to Riley when she came over giving us chocolate chip cookies.

"What's your secret? I've never been able to make her change her mind that easily." I'm practically begging Riley to tell me how she made Nonna'a strict no answer to an easy okay. What did she put in those cookies?

She chuckled, looking through my closet. "Cookies are a weak spot for her, especially chocolate chip or vanilla chocolate. There's my secret."

"Wanna teach me how to make cookies?" She looked over at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Heidi said you are the family chef, and you don't know how to make cookies?"

"Oh no, I do, but she clearly only has a thing for your cookies." I crossed my arms, looking at the wall annoyingly. What's so different from my cookies and hers?

She somehow found that insanely funny as she gripped her stomach laughing on the floor.

"Shut up, and why are you looking through my closet? Where are we going?" I questioned, she just came in here, announced she was taking me somewhere and gave Nonna cookies. I didn't even get to have one since Nonna grabbed the whole tray and kept it to herself.

"We are going somewhere fun and you are getting dressed, here wear this." She throws blue, ripped up jeans and a black crop top.

"You're funny." I throw the crop too away and grabbed a grey sweater instead, before she could object I went to change. It's the middle of fall, what does she think this is? I don't want to freeze.

As I was done changing I could hear Nonna walk into my room, having a light conversation with Riley. I came out of my room washroom and Nonna gives me a look of approval.

"Okay, now makeup—" Riley started.

"Oh no, that's not option with her. We've tried, just get on with it and you better not be late or I will kill the both of you with my bare hands. It's a dangerous neighbourhood." I opened my window and looked at the kids playing soccer in their front yards, a couple parents coming out to call them inside as it got dark, elderly people sitting in their patios, barely any cars going by.

Riley and I look back at Nonna who just shrugged and walked out.

"Let's go, we're going to be late." Riley ran out of my room and I did the same, turning off the light and closing the door behind me. It was 8pm and I was beginning to question if I trusted Riley enough to take me somewhere in the dark without me knowing where.