➸ NINE

HEY! This chapter was meant to go up yesterday morning but things came up and I didn't have time to finish it, so I apologize for missing a day!

By the way, I woke up to 700 freaking reads. Y'all crazy for doing this to me, I'm an emotional human being and this is too much. I mean don't stop reading, get the reads as high as you can by all means but I'll never get used to it. Like ever.

Quick shoutouts to
selenasvogue
@imcool1330 (I love your comments omg)
@QueenTisha14
They've been voting and reading my mess of a book. Thank you all for commenting and votes!! Go check out their books if they have any up, I know that selenasvogue does and it's truly an amazing book, I fell in love with it. It's beautifully written and deserves more attention!

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

—————

Thalia Lively

I looked at Nonna, scared of what was to come.

She stood there holding some grocery bags and a coffee. I was even more terrified than I would normally be because I couldn't tell if she was angry or not, she looked at us emotionlessly.

I heard Nathan chuckle and felt his eyes watch me start to pale. I didn't fear anyone as much as I did with Nonna. I feared her in general, she was a scary woman when she needs to be, but I also was mainly afraid of ever disappointing her.

I couldn't even turn to him and tell him that this wasn't funny because I feel like if I take my eyes off of Nonna for even a split second, she'll attack.

"Hello, Ms. Dawson." Nathan greeted, walking over taking the groceries out of her hands. I didn't have time to react when Nonna gave him a side hug, greeting him silently.

"Thank you, Nathaniel. I told you to address me by my first name, don't make me feel older than I already am." Nonna eyed him, she always hated being address by anything other than her first name, of course me being an exception and calling her Nonna. "How's your family doing?"

"They're good, I have to go check on the monsters soon." Nathan said smiling at Nonna. "Oh and, I'll stop calling you Ms.Dawson once you stop calling me Nathaniel. It's Nathan, here say it with me, Nat—" Nonna hit his shoulder and he stopped talking, laughing at how he annoyed her.