➸ NINETEEN

GUYS. MY. BOOK. IS. FEATURED. ON. THE. TEEN. FICTION. LIST. I don't even know what to say. I got a message from wattpad saying that my book was recognized and is now on the featured list, and I remember I couldn't even think straight. This means so much to me, I literally love each and every single one of you for supporting me and my book so deeply. I keep saying this but I never, ever thought this book would ever make it this far. Thank you guys so much, I don't know what to even say like you guys make me day. I smile every time I read all of the comments and laugh when you guys get angry for Megan & Rebecca existing and yell at me for it. By the way, I'm so sorry for updating so late. I give everyone permission to punch me in the face, I suck at this whole author thing.

That was so long, I apologize. But I have a even longer authors note at the end so please read that too. (By the way, this chapter to me is complete trash I'M SO SORRY X3)

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

No words could explain the love I have for Riley. I attacked her in a hug not long ago and we still remained in the same position as I refused to let her go.

"Okay, relax. They're just Skittles." She tried pushing me away but I gripped her tighter, the people sitting at the tables around us looking over weirdly. She finally managed to find my ticklish spot and I flew back immediately. I stared at the huge pack of Skittles happily, my mood boosting higher then it previously was.

"Heidi said you loved Skittles." She informed me. We sat at our usual table in the cafeteria. "What did she say to you this morning again?" Riley looked at me, not being to believe what I told her about Megan.

"She bumped into me, told me to get out of her face, I laughed, she got mad and then told me to never disrespect her— blah blah blah." I stuffed my mouth with Skittles, staying unbothered.

"That doesn't sound like something she would say. Maybe she's just having a bad day and took it out on you?" She tried reasoning and backing up Megan. Today was Megan's first day back and she already created her own Rebecca squad look alike. Two bimbos by her side at all times and a group of plastic dolls at her lunch table that was far from us, but terribly close to the table that the boys somehow claimed.

"I don't care, I don't like her." I continued calmly eating my Skittles in complete ease. Riley looked over at Megan's table and shook her head, still not believing Megan had any bad intentions. The boys should be getting out of the hospital today, they've recovered enough to have them go home and rest there instead. I'm pretty sure Nathan was there with them instead of being here at school.

My phone buzzed on the table and I put down my Skittles, reaching for it. It was an unknown number, I stared at it confusingly before answering,

"Hello?" I said, wanting to know who it was and as soon as I heard someone curse in Italian, I recognized the voice immediately. "Nonna, who's phone are you on?" I asked.

"I stopped by the hosptial to drop something off for Bethany and decided to visit these hooligans— Austin if you touch my purse one more time, or so help me god." She transferred into another conversation and I chuckled.

"It's not my fault you refuse to share your candy, just let me have some." I heard Austin plead, and then a booming, loud sound followed. Riley looked at me, silently asking what was happening and I put it on speaker, setting the phone in the middle of us.