➸ SIX

Good morning :)

I woke up to 100 reads and I got extremely happy because I remember like a couple days ago I was at like 5 reads and I can't believe people are actually reading my book omg. Just a reminder that I'm not your professional wattpad author that gets millions of reads and comments daily, I'm the opposite so when I get like one vote I'm all shocked and excited.

Thank you guys!

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna, but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

Staring at my empty sheet, that was suppose to be covered in paragraphs about some nonsense the teacher assigned us to write about, I decided that maybe dropping out of school wouldn't be so bad.

I will never need any of this pointless information the teachers give me once I'm done high school so I just don't understand why they're teaching something we don't need.

"Ms.Lively." I looked up from my sheet and the teacher held up the attendance sheet in the air. I got up and took it from her grasp, making my way down to the office. I loved attendance walks, I could finally breath and not have my brain being exploded.

I was in one of the two classes that didn't have Riley in them. English and Gym.

I walked into the front foyer where two girls were putting up a banner, they seemed to be struggling since they both weren't tall enough to reach. I made my way over and silently took one end from one of the girls and hung it up, doing the same to the other side. They smiled gratefully at me and I sent them my own small smile.

Turning around, I walked fast to the office, trying to get back to class so Ms.Nelson wouldn't be suspicious. I walked in and noticed the attendance box was already taken for checking so I waited in line to hand it to Ms.Hemming. Students were waiting to get late slips and the line wasn't going anywhere so I sat down in one of the chairs, waiting for them to finish. As I waited I looked around the office, the busy desk workers typing on computers or on the phone discussing parent-teacher meetings. The people in like had earphones in, looking at the walls out of boredom.

It was so dull but at the same time full of life as people constantly came in and out.

Waiting patiently for a little longer, I sat up straighter when I saw Carter coming out of the principals office. My eyes narrowed and I saw Carter's face fuming with anger, I would assume that maybe people came across them in the parking lot yesterday and saw the group of guys arguing and -hopefully- not fighting but we didn't stay long enough to know what happened.

He walked towards the door and looked at me briefly with an unreadable expression, as I sat in the chair beside the door. He paused slightly but then looked away and just left.

The principal looked at me and I put up the attendance sheet and then pointed to the line, causing him to chuckle and he walked over grabbing the attendance. He nodded at me and I made my way back to class.

What did happen yesterday? I couldn't help but be curious. I recall Nathan saying someone was suppose to be let out in May, 'let out' of what?

Quickly reminding myself it wasn't any of my business, I entered my class and explained the office scenario to the teacher. The bell rang faster than I thought it would and I sprung out of my chair and into the hall, wanting to get this day over with.