➸ FIFTY ONE

893K holy, we made it boiiiisss. I want to thank my mom, my dad, my future dog, my readers/friends- also quick shoutout to my english teacher who's going to fail me and thinks I ain't shit- look at me now hoe 893K on a book I wrote :*

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

-----

Thalia Lively

The tension was so thick in the room that it could be cut with a knife. No one has said anything another than Ethan explaining that Carter showed up to the warehouse and fought off Colt's ambush with the guys. The room was split into two groups, the guys on one side, Carter alone on the other then Riley and I standing in the middle.

"So," Riley started off by saying, lacking confidence in her voice as she seemed almost afraid to speak up in the middle of the glare-off going on between the guys. Carter seemed very laid back and calm (as usual), whilst the guys thought they could somehow enter Carter's thoughts by just staring at him intensely.

"So...You're back." I finished off Riley's sentence, trying to keep a light tone as I spoke since I figured patience and keeping an open mind would be the only that would work in this situation.

"I am," Carter spoke confidently. "And for good." He added.

Ethan scoffed. "Shouldn't have left in the first place." He said while staring Carter dead in his eyes, which I could tell was pissing Carter off.

"If I didn't leave with Nathan, he would've been on his own, you idiot. And stop looking at me like I'm some fucking stranger." Carter spat back. "You haven't said a word to me until now, and from what I can tell, you don't even care that I'm back." I started feeling empathetic for Carter since he isn't in the wrong here, but then again neither is Ethan.

"You left us, and ignored us for the last two fucking weeks while you and Nathan were god knows where!" Ethan defended himself. "It's not my fault that I consider you a stranger now because the Carter I knew would've never fucking done that. You would've figured something out, we would've figured something out." Ethan came back at him with a power coursing through his words.

"Why'd you come back now anyway? What changed?" Austin questioned.

"What changed is Nathan found him," Carter replied dully.

"Woah,woah,woah," Emmett cut through Ethan and Austin, stepping up to Carter. "He found Darren? Don't play with me," Emmett pointed at Carter, looking weirdly excited.

"Yeah, well he met up with him like a couple days ago but it took some days to explain our situation to Darren and to get him to well, get his ass back down here." Carter chuckled which made Emmett get hyped up.

"No fucking way, where did you find him? And why did he even leave?" Emmett was now right beside Carter, practically begging for information.

"We found traces of him all over the U.S, and we went all the way there only to find out his ass was all the way in Italy. After we found one of his bases in Miami, Nathan did his little distraction trick where he somehow distracts a person long enough for him to take their phone, on a one of his men down there." Carter snickered mid story. "He just took his phone, hacked into it and called every number until a pretty pissed off Darren answered. Long story short, Nathan's convincing skills saved our asses, especially since Victor had guys down in Miami where we were staying." Carter continued telling the story of the week, and even the rest of the guys were now sitting on he couch listening intently. "Fuck, you guys wouldn't even believe the shit we went through. There were like a hundred of those motherfuckers following us and shit, Nathan almost died like three times until he finally got pissed off and channeled into his inner hulk. It was crazy." He finished off the story.