➸ FIFTEEN

Can someone come run me over with a truck please, it would be less painful then going to school.

OMFG, 2K READS Y'ALL ARE CRAZY WHAT!! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT THATS SO MANY READS HOLY SHIT. UM, THANK YOU? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Shoutout to longbrunette ! I love you and your comments <3 Your love and support towards my book makes me so happy and even though you said "I'm not asking for a shoutout— blah blah blah" TOO BAD, YOU'RE GETTING ONE. Much love x.

Vote - Comment - Share (If you wanna but I'd appreciate it if you did. But you don't have to. But please do.)

—————

Thalia Lively

Once Bethany finished stitching up my cut at the back of my head and gave me medicine to help with the pain, she guided us to the boys since Riley asked to see them like a hundred times.

"Ew, it's so gross." Riley said as she looked at my stitches and I rolled my eyes. Thankfully it was at the very bottom of my head and they didn't have to shave that part of my head for the stitches; Bethany worked through the hair.

"Shut up." I said pushing her face away from my head when she tried to get a closer look. Bethany laughed quietly as she watched our interaction, clearly enjoying how grumpy I am because of the amount of times Riley gagged when she watched Bethany stitch me up and the pain felt like a crowbar was jammed into my head, so there's that.

I put my hood on, feeling a bit insecure about my stitches, which is weird because two years ago I would always volunteer at the hospital and injuries never bugged me.

Bethany and Riley walked in front of me, talking about something random but I tuned out, being brought to my own world when my focus was turned to a little girl sitting in a waiting room next to her grandfather. I stopped walking and stood there, my heart shattering once I saw that he was looking at a family photo, more specifically at his wife in the picture. I knew it was his wife since he twisted his wedding ring around his finger nervously, looking at the picture sadly.

"Papa, she's okay right?" The little girl that had blonde hair and striking blue eyes, asked her grandfather obliviously. It was clear she wasn't informed of any information regarding her grandmother, most likely for only the best intentions.

"She'll be alright." He looked at her, nodding but it seemed like he was trying to convince himself more than her. I remember being that little girl at one point, in the exact same spot but with Nonna beside me and my grandfather in the hospital bed.

Ill never forget that day, Nonna was at her worst during that time as well, she was still sick.

At least that's what everyone used to tell me, that she was only sick, and there was nothing to worry about. They never told me what was really going on, always dodged my questions when I wondered about her true health condition. But then she moved back to her home town and I never really got the chance to figure it out, I always wondered why she just suddenly got up and moved back without a second thought.

"Thalia?" My name was called from my right and I saw that Bethany and Riley stopped walking when they noticed I was no longer following them. With one more look at waiting room, I walked back to Riley who was watching me quizzically.