From Kalos to Alola

June 23, 12 P.M.

"We'll meet up again some day, right?"

Elio smiled and nodded,"Yeah, I hope! I'll come back to Kalos when I have the time!"

His buddy and best friend, Gina replied,"Alright.. I'm gonna miss you."

She put her two arms out, signaling for a hug. Elio walked closer and put his two arms around Gina. They hugged for around 3 seconds until finally releasing each other.

"Remember what you've learned from me!",Gina said, holding out a fist.

Elio nodded,"I'll always do my best in Alola!"

Both Gina and Elio had a secret handshake. Elio put out his fist. Both fists hit each other. They release their and started high-fiving, moving their hands higher and higher. Once they reached the top, they put their hands down and bump into their side.

"Hahaha, that was fun.",she said, giggling. "Take good care of your Greninja, 'kay?"

"Got it-"

*DING*

Elio took out his phone, only to see a message from his mother.

Mom
You need to come back now. The airplane is going to leave any time soon.

"So you're leaving... now?",asked Gina.

"Yeah... sorry! See ya!",he shouted, as he started running.

Gina started waving tearfully as she watched Elio run to board his flight. She reminded herself she had good times with him and he would be in a happy place like Alola. He had told her he didn't feel like he belonged here in Kalos.

She walked out of the airport feeling down and happy at the same time.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

June 23, 8 P.M.

"Selene, remember Elio?",asked Mrs. Moon.

"Yeah! 'Course I do, Mom! What about him?",she asked.

"He moved back here!"

"Really? That's like a week after we moved back here in Alola!"

"Ready to go see him?"

"Yes!",Selene shouted.

It's been so long since I've seen Elio! I miss him so much. Sinnoh was so boring without him. Should I tell him about my feelings? No, Selene, don't! It's not the time!

She read the address that her mother gave her and started looking for the house. Selene walked outside roaming around her old neighborhood. She looked at the house Elio used to be in. Selene walked along the shore of the Alolan ocean and searched for Elio's new house.

When she finally spotted his home (which was about 200 steps from her home), Selene knocked on the door.

"Hello?",she shouted.

A boy opened the door with a surprised look on his face. He shouted,"Mom, there's a visitor!"

"Is it Selene?",a woman's voice called out.