Plans

July 3, 9 P.M.

Mohn Fargo narrowed his eyebrows,"So Gladion is looking for me and Lillie?"

"Yes, Mohn.",replied Colress.

"Is Lusamine still going insane about the Ultra Beasts?"

"Yes."

Mohn sighed,"I want to come back to her and Gladion... but it looks like I'm too late.."

"Have you tried to get Lillie to help get her back?"

"No. It's too dangerous for her."

"She's eleven already! You've been saying that ever since she ran to be with you!"

"I still can't let her! She cannot even pass a grand trial!",shouted Mohn.

Colress argued,"At least she can pass a trial! Why a grand one?"

"Because Lusamine is as strong at one!"

"So you want her to become stronger? How about you let Haina help Lillie train?"

Mohn groaned,"Fine. Colress, make sure she's safe."

"I will."

Lizzie Fargo left her eavesdropping position and told Haina everything. Lizzie wanted to wash off her hair dye and take off her eye contacts. If she was to fight her mother, she had to be recognizable and strong as Haina — even if that took forever.

"Brown hair and blue eyes, you don't like that?!",asked Haina.

"I feel like an outsider," was Lizzie's reply. "I don't feel like Gladion's sister."

"But you look very pretty!"

"Trust me, I look better with my original self."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You've never seen me with blonde hair and green eyes, haven't you?

"No.."

"Hiding from my mother forever isn't going to fix everything. It was only a last minute decision made by my father."

"Lizzie, you keep acting confident.."

Lizzie sighed,"In reality, I'm scared. What if my mother just sucks everyone into an Ultra Wormhole?"

"Your mother can't do that though."

"Not yet, but she will have that ability."

Haina whispered,"Should we go?"

"Go where?"

"Aether Paradise."

"Haina! I just realized!"

"What, Lizzie?"

"That girl, Korrina! Are you as strong as her?!"

Haina froze. Lizzie asked again,"Are you as strong as her?"

"I don't think so.."

"W-what?"

"This thing she uses — Mega Evolution — her Pokémon can withstand even Z-Moves."

"Oh.. my Arceus!",she cursed.

"Shouldn't we keep training?"

"Haina, we have to!"

"Lizzie... I swear to Arceus. I think Korrina is way stronger than Lusamine."

The girl in disguise began to sweat. She was under pressure. Haina frowned at the belief and so did Lizzie.