The Tapu Meeting

July 3, 12 P.M.

Leaf had went to find her hotel room when Selene hopped on a boat to Akala Island. It only took around 30 minutes to arrive in Akala.

"Hey, is that you Selene?!",asked a voice from the Island.

"Mallow?!"

"Alola!",the trail captain greeted. "Welcome to Akala! Elio, Ray and Ailey are waiting for you!"

"Wait what..?"

"Just go..",she said, sweat-dropping.

"Um okay."

Selene ran towards the Lush Jungle with Brionne behind her,"C'mon, Brionne!"

"Briii!"

Slowing down, both began to walk. A Litten and a Rowlet quietly followed them from behind some patches of grass.

"What are we doing Brionne..? They're waiting! Let's go!",shouted Selene. "We'll have a race!"

"Brionne!"

They ran. Selene just boosted pass Brionne. Poor her. The Pokémon behind the patches were catching up to Selene.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Aether Paradise, present

Korrina grabbed her Pokéballs and took some free Beast Balls she got from Lusamine. Tightening her gloves and ponytail, she reminded herself of the news that there has been an Ultra Beast sighting in Ula'ula Island.

"Catching that UB by yourself?"

The Successor turned to see Gladion playfully throwing a Pokéball and catching it over and over,"You coming?"

"Hopefully.",he said.

"Do you which Ultra Beast is in Ula'ula?"

"Nah. I wanted to go with you to see."

"Oh..",Korrina replied.

Gladion asked,"How's Kalos like? You know... tell me how different Alola is.."

"No other region has trials like yours," she said, not looking at him. "The other regions have no clue what Z-Moves are."

"You mean they've never seen them before?"

"Coooorect!",she shouted.

"Do the other regions have Ultra Beasts?"

Korrina shook her head,"Never."

"Never?!"

"Nope!"

"What about guardian deities?"

"Nope."

"Seriously?"

"Yes I'm serious!"

"Who's going to protect the region?"

"Legendaries and the Pokémon League normally."

"Alright, enough questioning, let's go now.",Gladion declared.

Before Korrina could say a word, the boy snatched her pale wrist and charged towards the elevator.

"G-Glad-!"

"Sh. Don't say my name.",he hissed. Gladion presses a few buttons and then let the elevator alight down the ground floor. He was hoping for the elevator to go faster but it did not accelerate. Korrina was now a bit scared about what he was going to do to her. Gladion had snatched her wrist, hard. His nails had dug into skin which was still in pain at this second.