Eclipse and the Son

July 1, 8 A.M.

Korrina was the first one to wake up, since she once lived in a different time zone. Getting up, she reached for her hair tie to put on back her ponytail. Korrina noticed that Selene had been quietly crying overnight. It felt odd to see the wet spots on the mattress.

"Selene?"

With that, Selene's eyes flutter open,"Y-yes?"

"Why were you crying?"

"What? I was?"

"Yeah..?"

"To be honest, I have no idea why..."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Um.. who is it?",Korrina asked.

"Wicke."

"You can come in."

The same woman that led them to their rooms was standing in the doorway and smiled,"Alola. Good morning. Did you two have a good night sleep?"

"Guess so.",replied Selene.

Wicke smiled,"Good, good! Korrina, the president wants to see you."

"Um alright."

"Please get ready quickly."

"Wicke?"

"Yes?"

"In the afternoon, could you us visit Poni Island? We'll come back."

Wicke nodded,"Oh yes, of course. I'll be waiting for you at the elevator, Successor."

The woman closed the door behind her, leaving the room. Korrina was putting on his roller skates while Selene tried to brush her hair without a mirror.

"I don't think anyone's trustworthy here.",Korrina whispered.

Selene nodded,"Yeah.. you do notice that you are now working for them.."

"I'll try to get out of here in the end.",the Successor stated. "I am a busy gym leader after all."

"What's a Gym Leader?"

"I've heard you guys don't have gym leaders but have trial captains. We Gym leaders specialize in a Type and you have to battle us to try to get a badge."

"What type do you specialize in?"

Korrina giggled,"Guess."

"Flying?"

"Nope."

"Steel?"

She shook her head.

"Ice?"

"Never have I actually played with an Ice Type."

"Ground?"

"No."

"Normal?"

Korrina raised her eyebrows,"Normal?!"

"Fighting?"

Suddenly, Korrina jumped and did a backflip. She caught herself while saying,"Correct!"

"Why didn't I think of your Lucario?",asked Selene, banging her head.

Korrina laughed,"No clue."

"Don't you have to go now?"

"Oh right! Thanks for reminding me! See ya soon, Selene! Make sure Grandfather's okay!"

"Um alright-"

Korrina went out and slammed the door shut.

"...bye?"