Stay the Night

June 24, 10 P.M.

"Selene, your hands are cold.",Elio said after his hands were accidentally touched by Selene's.

She shrugged,"It's natural for my hands to get cold... even in the summer..."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh! The movie is about to end! This is the best part!",she said, changing the subject.

Ignoring her comment, Elio got up. He got some mittens and handed them over to her,"Here."

Selene peeked at the mittens in his hand and then looked up at him,"I'm fine... thank you.."

He shook his head,"C'mon, Selly."

She sighed and got up. Selene took the mittens from his hands,"Thank you.."

"No prob. By the way, that part wasn't the best in the movie!",he laughed.

"I don't know... do you remember our nicknames..?"

He raised an eyebrow,"You mean... E and Selly..?"

Selene looked up,"Yeah! Remember? I used to call you E... because you kept calling me Selly..."

Elio smiled,"I remember! And also, did we use to play the sibling game?"

"Yes! I also remember that... we wanted to be siblings.."

"Yeah! I totally can recall that too!"

Sandra came in with two cups of water and gave them to Elio and Selene.

"Thanks, Mom!"

"You're welcome, Elio! Are you guys talking about the old times?"

"Yeah!",replied Selene.

"I remember you guys getting into mischief! One time, you and Elio playing in the pool at bedtime! And also, Elio blew up my microwave!",Sandra said, giggling.

"I'm sorry, Mom!",shouted Elio.

Selene was laughing too,"I remember Elio and I found an Alolan Vulpix and we took a picture!"

"Do you have the picture?",Sandra asked.

Selene nodded,"Yeah, it's in my diary! Lemme get it!"

Getting out of the bed, Selene headed to her backpack. Kneeling down, she looked inside and placed her hand inside it. Moving it around, she couldn't feel her diary. She looked again.

"Oh no! My diary is missing!",she shouted.

Sandra and Elio came out and saw Selene panicking.

"Do you remember where you last put it?",Sandra asked.

Selene nodded,"Yeah! In my backpack! But... after I put my diary in my backpack... I left quickly to go to the bathroom... Oh no! Then someone stole it!"

Elio knelt down beside her and put his hand on her shoulder,"We'll find it tomorrow."

He yawned and everyone started giggling,"I'm tired! Hey Mom, are you sure she's sleeping on the couch?"

"She said it was okay... are sure you're okay with it, Selene?",Sandra asked.

"Yeah! It's alright!",the young girl replied.