Terminating

July 12, 1 P.M.

"Why?" Lillie whispered. "Do you want something?"

"Where's your father?" Lusamine asked in a very stern tone. "Where is HE?"

"H-He's in our mansion."

"Bring. Him. Now," she ordered with a grunt. "I need him."

"Selene!" Korrina heard. "Selene!"

"Guys, I'll be right back." The roller skater said. She jumped onto the rocks and headed straight towards Elio's voice. She saw a hint of blue and white stripes behind a large tree. Korrina jumped in front of a bush nearby and gasped.

"Selene, what're you doing?" Elio was asking.

"Can't you see I'm trying to get this Pecha Berry?! Ailey's Tapu Fini is poisoned."

Korrina shook her head, "Let me get that berry for you."

Selene turned to the girl. "Hanging on to this tree will give you a headache, so are you sure?"

The gym leader chuckled, "I'm not climbing. You can get off."

"Huh? You just said that you could!"

"I mean that I can get it from here."

"How?"

"Just let me."

Selene sighed and let Elio catch her. Korrina skated up to the bent tree and snatched a Pecha Berry. Dropping it into Selene's hands, she landed on the ground professionally. Korrina rubbed her hands together and smiled, "There!"

"You literally climbed."

"I call it skating up."

"Haha, okay. Thanks!"

"Anyways, Lusamine seems to be gathering Pokémon for some reason. I don't understand why. Lillie, Gladion, Haina, and Lana are there."

"She's probably trying to do something evil," Selene said under her breath. "Maybe.."

"Come with me if you want then."

Elio nodded, "I think we should go—."

A Thunderbolt struck in between all of them. Selene quickly turned her head towards the treetops. A Xurkitree.

"I think," said Korrina. "That one is the one I caught."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let me calm it—."

Another Thunderbolt — this time — struck Korrina. She collapsed onto her knees. The electricity flowed through her body and lasted for a few seconds.

"Xurkitree!" shouted Korrina. "I'll fight you again if I have too!"

The gym leader turned to Elio and Selene, "Go pass those rocks. It shouldn't take you long."

"Korrina, you sure you can handle this?"

"Yeah I'll be fine."

Elio dragged Selene along the path Korrina told them to take. She heard Lillie and Lusamine commanding a bunch of moves. They were battling.

Ray and Ailey found Korrina attacking the Xurkitree. "We'll help you."

"I'm okay, thank you. Lucario! Use Bone Rush!"

A hit, "Korrina!"

Second hit, "Korrina!"

Third hit, "Korrina!"

Fourth hit, "Korrina! Look out!"

Fifth hit, "KORRINA!"

Blacked out.