Hunting for Cells and the Pillar

July 4, 9 A.M.

*RING*

Elio tried to feebly reach his phone but failed. Who would call me at this moment?

Groaning, he got up at answered his phone,"Alola?"

"Alola, Elio!" hollered Sina through the call.

"Sina, calm down." he heard Dexio say.

"I can't calm down when this is very important! Elio, how many cells have you collected?"

He went red,"Ummm only fifteen."

"Fifteen?!" she screamed.

"Fifteen."

"Okay. I'll call someone over to help you," offered Dexio.

"Uh sure? Thank-,"

*BEEP*

"...you?"

The wind blew through his window, sending some of his papers off his desk. Elio decided to train with Greninja and maybe catch another Pokémon.

"Tapu Koko!"

"What was that?"

He saw Tapu Koko hovering over his house. When he got out, Tapu Koko confronted him. "Why'd you come here?"

"Tapu Koko!!"

"Sorry, I don't understand.."

Tapu Koko signaled the boy to follow it. Elio hesitated but obeyed anyways. The Guardian Deity swooped into the skies before almost disappearing from his sight. Elio ran after the hasty Guardian Deity.

"Slow... down!" he managed to say through his pants.

"Tapu Koko! Elio.." shouted a voice.

Selene.

She was lying down with cuts and bruises. The girl was hurt.

"Selene! W-what happened?!"

"Eli... I got attacked.. Tapu Koko.. saved me," she choked.

The boy panicked,"W-who attacked you?"

"I-I don't know! I can't move!"

Elio frowned. Tapu Koko signaled him to carry her. The boy went red.

"I-If you plan to do a piggy back ride," Selene said. "I don't actually have any strength to b-bend."

Oh boy, Elio thought. Am I going to have to carry her b whatever style?

"I'm stuck h-here. Aren't I?"

Without any warning whatsoever, Elio knelt down and put his hands under Selene. He pulled her up to carry her, in "b whatever" style or A.K.A. bridal style.

Selene blushed and pretended to fall asleep. "Tapu Koko, where are we actually?"

"T-Ten Carat Hill," Selene replied.

"Oh okay."

The boy carried the girl over to her house to the doctor's — which was he must admit, tiring. Tapu Koko led them out to Hau'oli to locate the doctor's.

"It's here?" he asked.

"Tapu," the Pokémon replied.

"Okay."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

July 4, 10 A.M. (Kalos Time)