First Battle!

June 24, 8 P.M.

"Selene, did you get the paint?",asked Elio, who was finished outlining his sketches of the sunset.

Selene sighed,"Elio, just wait! I need to get the paper towels!"

He chuckled,"Alright, Selly, lemme help ya out."

Selene was blushing and remembered,

He called me Selly! Does he remember the nickname he gave me back then? But what if it's... the opposite?

She frowned at the thought and immediately smiled when Elio came to her, holding a few bottle of paint and a roll of paper towels.

"Oh okay, thanks! You're a big help, E!"

This time Elio was thinking,

Have I heard that nickname before? Oh well, I guess that's déja vu.

"Elio! C'mon! I don't wanna keep waiting, Slowpoke."

"Don't you dare call me a Slowpoke again! If you do again... I'll battle you!",said Elio.

Selene shrugged and snickered,"Slowpoke!"

She put down her stuff and ran outside while Elio came outside too. He pushed her down playfully in his background's lawn. They both got up and got into their battle positions.

Selene took out a Pokéball and threw it,"Go Brionne!"

Brionne came out and cried out its name.
Elio looked at the Brionne and said,"I've got a Water-type starter too."

"Show me! I wanna know what Kalos' Pokémon are like!"

He froze,"Y-you know I lived in Kalos?"

She giggled," 'Course!"

"Well then. Go, Greninja!"

Selene's eyes were sparkling,"OMG, so cool! Hm! Let's go Brionne, use Aqua Jet!"

The Pop Star Pokémon blasted towards Greninja with water surrounding itself.

"Greninja, block with Water Shuriken!"

The Pokémon used its move to block the Aqua Jet, causing Brionne to flip backwards. The Shuriken kept attacking Brionne for a few more times until Selene ordered,"Brionne! Use Attract!"

Her Pokémon dodged the Water Shuriken and attracted Greninja.

"Greninja, snap out of it! Now!"

"I'm just getting started. Keep up the pressure, use Disarming Voice!",commanded Selene.

Greninja got attacked by the move but kept moving towards Brionne, in love.

"Greninja! C'mon! Use Hydro Pump!",Elio shouted.

His Pokémon couldn't hear him and kept moving towards Brionne.

"Keep your distance, Brionne! Let's use Aqua Jet again!"

Brionne was surrounded by water while hurtling towards Greninja.

*KABOOM*

Before Brionne or Greninja made contact, there was a Flamethrower that separated them.