Finished with Z

July 10, 2 P.M.

Korrina, Gladion, and Lillie walked along the route from Seafolk Village. Lillie temporarily left Korrina and Gladion behind by running ahead to have a race with her Brionne.

"C'mon Brionne! I know you're faster than that! We have to work on your speed!" shouted Lillie.

Korrina giggled when she began to skate towards Brionne. Gladion had to speed up to catch up to the two girls.

"Can I join?"

"Sure, Successor!"

"Korrina, please. No need for such a title."

"Okay Korrina."

Like always, Korrina was winning. She skated faster and faster. It, too, was how she got her Lucario to speed up. Korrina used to be so much faster than the Fighting/Steel Type but, now her Lucario was way speedier.

"Hey," screamed Lillie. "How are you so fast?! Can you please run without skates?"

"Sure, just wait for me."

Lillie looked behind her,"Gladion, wanna join our race?"

Her brother shrugged and nodded. Korrina smiled as she got up with her skates in her hands. "I'm running!"

Lillie gasped,"C'mon, Gladion!"

"Coming, Lillie!"

"Gladion, you're slow!"

"Am not!"

Korrina smiled as she looked back,"She's right!"

"How about I race you, Korrina?"

"Sure!"

Lillie and Korrina stopped running and let Gladion run up to where the gym leader was. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

Lillie cried out,"Go!"

They ran off. Korrina accelerated a little more quickly than Gladion which caused her to have a head start. The two shoved each other playfully as they raced towards the Ruins of Hope.

From behind, Lillie laughed hysterically,"They're so.. entertaining to watch. Don't ya agree, Brionne?"

"Bri!" agreed her Pokémon.

"Looks like we're getting closer to the Ruins," she said, adjusting her hat. "You think we could meet Tapu Fini there?"

Meanwhile, Korrina and Gladion continued to run as fast as they could. Their muscles were getting heavier and the panting grew more frequent.

"Woah, you are fast," Gladion said under his breath.

"I used to train with Lucario for speed. But now he's faster than me."

"Look, the Ruins of Hope is right there."

"Yeah, I see that."

Lillie caught up with them,"Brionne and I will be doing some training too!"

"Oh so you want my Lucario to battle your Brionne?"

"Mhm!"

Korrina slid into the ruins first before Gladion,"Aha! I won!"

"We're here.."

"It's Tapu Fini!" hissed Gladion.

The Guardian Deity turned to see the trio hiding behind the walls of the Ruins of Hope. Trusting them, the Water/Fairy Type signaled them to come in. Lillie widened her eyes when she saw Tapu Fini give her a look.