Green-Haired Protagonists

June 26, 7 A.M.

"ELIO!",she shouted. Selene bit her lip, not know what to do,

I'm supposed to do something... RIGHT? He's falling! But what do I do? What do I have to do to save him? Is there like a way? Is there-

Suddenly, a Pokémon's cry was heard by Selene. She quickly scanned the skies as she heard it fade from there to her ears. Then the Pokémon appeared in front of her, causing her to freak out.

Selene took a deep breath and took out her PokéDex,

"Tapu Lele, the Land Spirit Pokémon, as it flutters about, it scatters its strangely glowing scales. Touching them is said to restore good health on the spot."

She gasped at the PokéDex entry but then put it back in her bag quickly. Then when she was about to ask Tapu Lele to help her, the Pokémon was using Psychic on Elio.

"Oh my god, thanks!"
(Btw, where was Comfey? HERE!)
Comfey came next to Elio once Tapu Lele placed him down beside Selene. Comfey signaled Selene to lift him up. It took time for Selene to understand Comfey but did eventually. She lifted Elio and let Comfey slide around Elio's neck to heal him.

"Elio! Answer me! Please!",she half shouted and half whispered to him.

The boy squinted his eyes but then opened them wide, surprised to be on Selene's lap. He immediately blushed and got up. Elio asked,"W-what happened?"

"Uh.. you fell off a cliff and Tapu Lele saved you with Psychic.. Comfey healed you too."

"Oh uh thanks."

Both trainers look up to see Tapu Lele and Comfey float above them. The guardian deity sprinkled its healing glowing scales, healing the two.

"C'mon lovebirds! It's time for school!",shouted a voice.

Selene jumped and saw Mallow,"Hey Mallow!"

"Woah... I saw him falling, you okay?",she asked, turning to Elio.

He nodded,"Yeah."

"I'll tell the Professor what happened. You guys can stay home and recover, 'kay?"

"Thanks Mallow!",Selene said, bowing before her. Elio and Selene got up and both turned to go to their home but Mallow said,

"Hey I gotta tell you guys something."

Selene turned to Mallow,"Yeah?"

"Did I see Haina just make Elio fall?"

She nodded.

"Well.. you see.. Haina and I used to be friends. She said that she needed to find someone... to.. form Zygarde..",Mallow said. "By the way, I WANTED TO SEE TAPU LELE!"

While Mallow whined a bit more, Selene scanned the skies for the guardian deity. She hadn't even noticed that the Pokémon had already gone. Elio also did the same thing.

"I wanted to get healed!"

Selene rolled her eyes,"Mallow, you've seen Tapu Lele before."

"But-"

Elio covered Mallow's mouth,"No buts."
After the so called "lovely conversation", Mallow decided to go and tell the Professor. She let Elio and Selene go their ways. While Mallow walked back to the school, she got herself thinking;