Explosion

July 12, 4 A.M.

"Woah, Alola's beautiful," whispered Dawn. "I wonder where Brendan and May are."

Lucas shrugged and let himself crash onto his bed, "Meh. Have you seen Rayquaza yet?"

"Shush! What if someone's eavesdropping?" she hissed.

"Aha. You're pretty good, Dawn."

The dexholders jumped and turned around. They saw Cynthia approach them while she started to giggle.

"Y-You were actually there?"

"Yes," Cynthia looked up at the skies. "I believe it's pretty early in the morning. Did you seriously agree to meet at four in the morning?!"

Dawn nudged Lucas, "Ask him."

"Um... I do believe everything we're doing is supposed to be a secret—."

"Lucas, the world is going to know eventually."

"I know. Just let them have more time."

Cynthia sighed and turned her attention towards Dawn. "So, where's that Gracidea I gave you?"

"Sold it."

"So that's your way of hiding it?"

Dawn felt her cheeks burn, "Y-Yeah. I can't just hide it in the middle of nowhere in the grass or mountains or cities."

"I wish Shaymin good luck on finding it." Cynthia said with a smile.

"Mhm."

May suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "Hey guys!"

Brendan hissed, "Shh!"

"Sorry."

"Hi May. Hi Brendan," greeted Lucas. "It's nice to finally meet you guys again in person."

Dawn nodded, "Yes it is."

"Same here!" squeaked May.

"The name's Cynthia."

"Hello!"

"Now, we must ask the professor of this region where are the dexholders."

"You need the dexholders?" asked a voice. "Who are you?"

Brendan jumped, only to see a girl. She was about one or two inches taller than him and had long dirty blond hair. "I asked you a question."

"We're the dexholders of Sinnoh and Hoenn. Oh! And this is Cynthia!"

The former champion raised her eyebrows and gasped, "Mina?!"

"Cynthia!"

"Oh so.. her name is Mina?" muttered May.

"Guess so."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

July 12, 10 A.M.

"Zygarde?" Selene yelled.

"Garde!" The Pokémon boomed.

"You scared me. I thought someone took you!"

Zygarde shook its head. Suddenly, green beams came out of it. All of the cells came out and went back into Selene's Zygarde Cube. A Zygarde cells was left in front of the female.

The cell signaled Selene to close her eyes. She obeyed. Not long after, she heard, "It is only a matter of time when Zygarde overcomes my soul."

Selene gasped and opened her eyes in shock, "Elio?!"