*1*

---

Miranda

---

"L-Look, Ashley. I am sorry but I couldn't finish your essay..."

Mira looked down as she stuttered, not daring to give direct eye contact to Ashley. When I looked up, Ashley's baby blue eyes were an electric storm. She punched me square in the face, sending me to the ground. My essay fell from my hands, drifting away from me.

She used her black heel to pin my hand down as I tried to reach for my essay. "Well, it's mine now because you didn't do your work for me."

Tears streamed down my face. I was used to this treatment at school. 

Ashley let go of my hand and grabbed my essay, sending a kick to my ribs. "Don't steal my work loser!"

And with that, Ashley walked away, swaying her hips. 

Everyone was staring at me. My hand throbbed but I managed to push the pain away and collect my things from the ground.

Trash. That is the exact definition of me and my life. My parents don't love me. No one does. I am hoping for my mate too soon sweep me off of my feet. I will be free from this hell hole.

The bell rang, signaling that I was late for class. "You might as well skip school..." My wolf said. I sighed and nodded.

We walked out and I decided to get a head start on driving to my grandparents. They lived a good five hours away and I only had two hours left of school.

I hopped into my car and drove off. This was going to be a long trip.

---

Four hours later

---

The sun had set since it was winter and so far, the drive had been good. That was until a giant Rogue jumped in front of my car. 

The car swerved and I lost control while trying not to hit the wolf. I hit a tree and my head hit the dashboard.

The glass was everywere. My head was bleeding. Double vision.

A man approached my car and threw the car door open, picking me up. Sparks shot through my arm and I enjoyed the feeling. My throbbing head began to pound and my vision went in and out.

I breathlessly whispered out one word I never thought I could ever rightfully say, "Mate"

With that, I lost all of my senses and fell into the dark hole that teased me. I faintly heard the man growl.

---

Callisto

---

The pull was too much. My wolf yelled at me to cradle her in my arms but I denied him. 

Thoughts swarmed my head as the girl in my arms whispered a word I never thought I would hear, "Mate"

She closed her eyes and I growled. My wolf jumped in joy and I finally realized what was happening.

I threw the young girl into the snow. Her head thumped against the ground, her blood tinting the snow a crimson color. I cant have a mate.

I growled again, running my hands through my black and messy hair.

Her long curly brown hair was sprawled out around her. Her pink lips slightly parted. They looked so kissable.

I suddenly slapped myself. "Get a grip!" I growled to my wolf. He whimpered and backed down.