seven- i'm sorry

Callisto put Mira on the bed in Cyllene's spare room and played with her hair.

Poor thing.

"I did this..." He thought.

---

Doctor Flips entered the house and made his way into the spare room. He see's Mira on the bed and Callisto was next to her playing with her hair softly.

"What happened?" He asked, looking at the fragile girl. "She seized," Callisto answered plainly. Anyone could hear the pain in his voice and the doctor felt sorry for the boy.

"Callisto..." Cyllene called from the bathroom. She entered the bedroom with six empty pill bottles in her hands. "Shoot..." Doctor Filips said. He looked back at the girl and cursed under his breath.

"I am going to have to give her wolfsbane," He said, rubbing his face with his hands. "NO!" Cyllene and Callisto said in union. "It's the only way! She will die otherwise!" The doctor snapped. Callisto and Cyllene dropped their heads down and tears fell down Callisto's face.

Wolfsbane is dangerous. Who knows if her small body could take that. 

The doctor ignored the alpha and his sister and took a syringe out of his medical care. There was a purple-black liquid in it. Wolfsbane. Pure Wolfsbane. 

He injected it into Mira's abdomen and let the liquid take course. He anticipates that this will work. 

-

Callisto fell asleep at the foot of the bed, waiting for Mira. She had woken up but extremely confused. 

She looked over at where she had left her "goodbye notes" and saw Cyllene reading them, tears flowing down her face.

"I'm sorry..." Mira said. Cyllene's head snapped towards her and she dropped both of the notes so she could hug Mira. She engulfed the newly awaken girl as tears fell at a faster pace.

Mira felt bad. Extremely bad.

"I'm sorry..." She said again, hoping Cyllene couldn't hit her or get angry. Cyllene pulled away, confused at the girl. "Why? You just wanted a mate?" She said, cupping Mira's delicate face.

Mira cried and broke down. "Sweetheart?" Callisto asked groggily. He adjusted his eyes to the dim lighting and his senses kicked in. He stood up and engulfed Mira in a tight hug, both of them sobbing in each other's arms. Cyllene took this chance to walk out of the room and give the two of them some space.

"I'm sorry!" Callisto hiccuped as he sobbed. "I'm sorry too..." Mira said sniffling.

He pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. Her big brown eyes were watery and her tiny eyelashes added to her innocent look. Her cute little lips were slightly parted. 

Mira looked into Callisto's deep blue eyes. She adored him, even if he had tormented her.

Callisto pulled her into a sweet and soft kiss. Their lips moved in sync and Mira sighed into the kiss. 

Soon, the kiss had to break apart due to oxygen loss. The two rested their foreheads on each other. "I love you to the moon and back..." Callisto said. "Mira giggled, "I love you too".

They shared another kiss. This one was short but they both enjoyed it.

Callisto hugged Mira flush against his chest, breathing in her scent. "I promise I will never let you go..." Callisto said, kissing her head.

Mira hummed in response and found herself falling asleep in Callisto's warm embrace.

She felt something flutter in her heart.

Is this love?

---

SO? How do you guys like it so far? Is it good?

#Mirallisto