*3*

---

Miranda

---

"Right foot, left foot, right foot again, left foot!"

My physical therapy director was pushing me to use my legs more often than using my wheelchair. Apparently, I had lost a lot of strength in my muscles.

Callisto quietly watched me from a chair in the back of the room. The room was pretty dull. It had gray walls with quotes for strength written across the wall in white. The wall at the back of the room was a mirror so I was able to see myself fail with every step I took.

I took one step, holding onto one of the support beams, and then took another. The process was extremely hard. Especially when you are right handed and you can't figure out for the life of you how to use it! 

I came crashing down to the ground after taking my fourth step. Callisto sprung from his chair and was about to help me but the physical therapy director, Jane Valley, glared at him.

Callisto hesitantly sat down and I pushed myself up.

This was going to be a long road to recovery.

---

3 weeks 

---

I had finally mastered my leg prosthetics. The man who created my prosthetics gave it a "series" name. M.O.O.N.L.I.G.H.T.

It was an interesting name for the series of fake limbs but I honestly didn't care. All I cared about was getting this DAMN leg off! It was about 11:20 and I am still trying to get the leg off.

I sighed and massaged my temples. This was so stressful. After about 15 minuted, I had gotten all of my prosthetics off and I was ready for bed. I lied down and pulled the covers over me with my good hand.

Callisto walked in and smiled. I returned a smile back to him as he came to kiss my fore head. I kissed his cheek back and he got under the covers with me, pulling me close.

I sighed and snuggled myself into him, letting sleep overcome my conscious. 

---

3:00 am

---

"I AM NOT YOUR MATE! YOU ARE A USELESS WOLF WHO I COULD NEVER LOVE!"

"I Callisto Isonoe, Alpha of Jupiter Stone, admit you to a month of segregation in the cold."

"What did I do!"

I woke up from the horrible nightmare. It felt so...real. Cold sweat covered my body like a second skin. I turned my body around and I was met with a sleeping Callisto. I screamed and tried to get my body out of his grasp.

Callisto shot up and looked at me. 

It hit me like a ton of bricks.

Segregation, abuse, car crash. I screamed bloody murder as the color drained from my face.

---

Callisto

---

I woke up to my angel screaming. I let go of her and she looked as if she had seen a ghost. 

I looked down at her small shaking form and reached out for her but she flinched and screamed bloody murder.

"Sweetheart! Whats wrong?!" I asked in a panicked voice.

"Y-Y-You monster!" She stuttered. My wolf hated when people called us that. He surfaced and growled loudly. I lost all control.

---

Sorry, it is short! I promise that a better chapter will be up tomorrow. I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek!!

ILY all so much! thanks for the support!

Please vote!

---