ten-fathers and fights

The doorbell rang, waking Callisto up from a peaceful sleep. He got up carefully and made his way to the front door. When he opened it, he was shocked.

"Father?!"

---

"What are you doing here?" Callisto asked, trying not to stammer. "A pack member called. I see that you have found a little female, no? They said after you put her in segregation she was never seen or heard from again," His father, Ganymede Isonoe, Former Alpha of The Jupiter Stone pack, responded.

Callisto visibly paled. His father couldn't find out about Mira, she would surely be killed. "Callisto? Are you downstairs?" Mira asked from the staircase.

Ganymede's eyes widened and he looked angry. Mira came down the stairs, all of her prosthetics on and showing. She was only wearing a sports bra, shorts, and tank top.

"Who is this fine female?" Ganymede grit out, trying to contain his anger. "I'm Mira? I'm Callisto's mate?" She stated, a questioned look sprawled on her face. "Mira, Cyllene called, she wanted me to tell you that she needed some help with her garden. why don't you head over?" Callisto asked, trying to get her out of the dangerous situation. "Okay?" She asked, feeling slight concern for her mate. She headed out the door and made her way to Cyllene's place.

"MATE!" Ganymede yelled, his fist hitting a wall. "A BLASTED MATE!" He yelled again, anger consuming him. "Father, I-I love her! Don't hurt her, please. I made a mistake and I am trying to help fix it and you here isn't helping!" 

"WELL, I WILL FIX IT!" He yelled to his son. Callisto shrunk. His father was scary when mad. "There is a young girl, about your age. She will do well for you. She is 18, a fine blond woman. Her name is Ashley. Her father is the Alpha of Neptune's River Pack. You will marry her in two months. There are no 'ifs, and's, or buts' "

"Father! Y-You can't! I love Mira! She is my mate, my destiny. She is the only one that can fill the empty void in my cold black heart!" Callisto yelled back, he felt tears surface to his eyes but he refused to let them fall.

"Callisto Io Isonoe! It's final!" His father said. Ganymede left the house and stormed off into the Limo that was parked outside.

"What am I going to do..." Callisto muttered, his unshed tears falling freely. He sat on the couch and let out heart-wrenching sobs.

"Callisto?" Mira asked, peaking her head in the doorway of the living room. He looked up at her with big puffy eyes and motioned for her to come closer. She did so and Callisto pulled her in for a hug, sobbing his eyes out.

"What am I going to do..." He sobbed, holding onto Mira tightly, almost as if she would disappear at a moments notice.

---

I actually cried writing this. I don't know what it is but Callisto is just so torn now. It is so sad.

Please follow me, vote, and I love reading all of your comments!