Twelve-girlfriend?!

A knock at the door woke Mira up from her peaceful slumber. She inwardly groaned, knowing that nothing good ever came from the front door.

-

Callisto stirred and opened his eyes, meeting Mira's gaze. She jerked her head towards the door and he got the memo. He stretched his sore muscles. The couch wasn't the best place to fall asleep on. It was firm and not comfy. He made a note to get a new couch.

The smell of perfume invaded his nose before he even came close to the door. It smelled as if he walked into Abercrombie, he hated that store. He also knew who wore that perfume...Ashley.

He opened the door and wasn't surprised when he saw that blond girl. She has dyed the tips of her hair pink and her outfit was, it short words, disgusting. A short skirt with a crop top. Mira came into the picture behind Callisto, using his build body for protection.

"Babe," she purred, "I was wondering where you have been?" 

Callisto let out a deep growl, almost a gurgle. He didn't like Ashley one bit. Sure, they made out once but it never went far. He wanted to save himself for his mate. He glared at the girl in disgust.

"Ashley, what do you want?" he asked, trying to keep his wolf at bay.

She winked at Mira and put on a fake pout, "You are my boyfriend?"

Mira's eyes widened and she stepped back from Callisto. 

"Y-You are dating h-her?" she stuttered, tears blurring her vision.

To say she was hurt was an understatement.

"No, Mira...I hooked up with her once! She isn't my mate! You are." he rushed out, pulling Mira close to him.

Ashley let out an angered huff and left the doorway, her heels clicking against the driveway. Callisto didn't care, he was only concerned about his saddened mate.

"I wouldn't do that to you," he mumbled in her hair.

"Never..." he repeated more to himself than to her.

They stood like that for a while, just embracing each other. That was until the phone rang. Callisto let go of Mira to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Alpha Callisto, I see you are denying Ashley. She is a wonderful girl, really. It would be such a shame if something happened to Mira, forcing Ashley to be the Luna. Keep an eye out Alpha." an icy voice said through the phone.

Mira was oblivious that there was a death threat coming her way but Callisto took this seriously.

"Mira, go upstairs," he demanded, thinking that he would keep her safe.

"Bu-"

"NOW!" he cut her off, using his Alpha tone.

"Y-Yes Alpha..." She stuttered as tears fell from her face.

__

They watched as Alpha Callisto's mate walked up the stairs with tears.

"Don't worry, I'll have you soon."

__

SO! I AM BACK!

I decided to keep writing, even if no one cares. Writing is my passion and yeah.

Dun Dun Dun