17-Christmas Eve

"Callisto!" Mira yelled from downstairs.

Callisto emerged from their shared room and down the stairs. He gawked at Mira's appearance.  She was in a silver dress that reached the floor. It had a high lace neck, almost like a turtleneck. She looked stunning in his opinion. He took her small hand in his and they made their way to the packed house.

Meanwhile, Ashley was sobbing non-stop. She had found her mate yet she was supposed to marry Callisto in a months time. She wanted true love but she also wanted a ranking. There was only one way to solve this...And it was to kill Ganymede.

"Callisto, when will we get my ice cream and beach time?" Mira asked innocently.

She batted her big brown eyes. Her little eyelashes fluttered along. Callisto thought for a second. 

"How about tomorrow?" he suggested.

Her face lit up and she hugged Callisto. She instantly let go when he whimpered. 

"It's not you, it's the MS hug. It's still there a bit at the moment," he said, reassuring his mate.

She nodded in understanding. Her long, curly, and quite frizzy chestnut hair bounced as she moved in the moonlight. Callisto couldn't help but admire her beauty. Her prosthetic arm glittered also. The gold accent's gleaming.

She was wearing heels and wasn't a bit ashamed of her prosthetic legs. She and her mate were meant for each other. She was missing limbs and he had an auto-immune disease. Fate must have brought them together.

When the couple arrived at the pack house, everyone was waiting to start and eat. Callisto gave a small speech and then everyone dug in. 

Ashley saw her target. She had a gun in her shaky hands, about to shoot ex-Alpha Ganymede. She took a deep breath. 

"This is for my love, Loni," she whispered before sending a bullet through the window and into Ganymede's head.

"BANG!"

Ganymede's head fell against the table as blood pooled around the wound site. Callisto starred ins shock. Everyone rushed around as he just stood still. Mira went to help people help Ganymede.

Callisto turned his head towards the window and met eyes with Ashley. Her blonde hair was disheveled in leaves since she was in a bush. He mouthed the words 'thank you' before she took off into the woods.

What an interesting Christmas Eve.

(Did you like it?)

(Part 2 coming soon!)

(Sorry that it's short)