six- i love you

(Trigger Warning)

Callisto ran as fast as he could to get to Cyllene's house. There was something wrong. He knew it.

Then he felt it. It hit him like a ton of bricks.

raw pain.

---

(PS: her prosthetics ARE on)

Mira made her way over to the bathroom, not before writing a letter to Cyllene and Callisto. She said her goodbyes in the letter but there was more in Callisto's letter. Whatever, she thought.

She closed the door a bit and opened the glass medicine cabinet. She found a bunch of random pills and just took all six of the bottles.

Mira filled a cup with water and downed each and every one of the pills. Soon, the pill bottles were empty. 

She felt herself grow dizzy but managed to make it to her spot in the window sill. "i love you Callisto..." Mira said, raw emotion evident in her voice.

She fell into a dark hole and soon enough, those pills took major effect.

She started to seize.

-

Cyllene heard something in the bedroom and went to check it out. She was horrified when she walked in.

Mira's eyes were rolled into the back of her head as her body convulsed. Cyllene didn't know what was happening but Callisto ran into the house, holding his chest. "Cyllene!" He called out. The pain he was feeling was Mira. She is slipping away.

He ran up the stairs to see Cyllene in tears and Mira seizing. "It's a seizure" He yelled, running up to her.

He rolled Mira over to help her breathe and stuck a finger into her throat to remove any vomit or saliva build up. Mira stopped convulsing and soon, her body relaxed into Callisto's arms.  [I know...ew. Poor thing]

"i love you..." She mumbled before becoming completely unconscious.

Callisto let a stray tear fell as he called the pack doctor, Doctor Flips.

"Stay with me, Mira. I love you too." He whispered into her ear, kissing her forehead.