eight-"Best Friends!?"

Callisto watched her chest rise and fall in a steady rhythm. Her curly chestnut hair was sprawled out on her pillow and cute little lips were slightly parted. 

"My sweetheart is back with me," He thought.

---

Mira sat up and felt cramps in her two "legs" and right arm. She groaned realizing she left her prosthetics on overnight.

Phantom Pains hurt. A lot.

"Sweetheart?" Callisto asked. He had heard her groan and was quite worried. "Phantom pains," Mira replied, taking a deep breath and standing up. Pain seared through her legs but she snubbed it.

She walked to the dresser that she had been using in the guest room and packed her bag up. "Mira? What are you doing?" Callisto asked, slightly chuckling. "Packing! Aren't we going 'home'?" She asked, looking up with her big innocent eyes. His heart melted and he smiled. "Of course. How stupid can I get?" He asked jokingly. Mira laughed. She pulled out another TØP T-shirt and gave Callisto imploring eyes. "Yes, you can wear it," He returned, smiling when Mira's eyes irradiated.

She also pulled out some skinny ripped jeans before packing everything else up. Callisto grabbed her bag as she entered the bathroom to get changed. When she came out, you could tell that she had dissipated some weight. It didn't matter to him though. In his eyes, she was beautiful. No. Matter. What.

---

The two got home quickly, not before bidding a goodbye to Cyllene. She shed a few tears but there were gone as fast as they were there.

Mira sat on the couch with her feet propped up as she scrolled through Netflix while Callisto busied himself with some 'Alpha Work'. There was a knock on the door and several following. "I got it!" Mira called out. "Thanks, sweetheart!" Callisto replied.

She opened the door and was greeted by a smiling man. "Um? Hi?" Mira said shyly. The man smiled brightly and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. Callisto walked in and saw him hugging her. "Kai! My bestie!" He joked, pulling the man into a hug. Man Hug.

Mira studied the so-called man named Kai. He was tall and his skin was milky chocolate. He had rust-colored, almond-shaped eyes and the wing liner he had on was arduous to not notice. "You guys are 'Best Friends'?" She asked, amazed. The two boys were so very offbeat. Callisto was collected and put together. Kai seemed like a party dude who was just like 'bam all up in your face'!

"Yep! Since age nine!" Kai said, ruffling Callisto's hair. Callisto pouted and punched his friend's shoulder. They both laughed and Mira found herself feeling out of place. "I can make some food?" She offered politely. Kai looked over at her and nodded. "Can ya' make pizza?" He asked, his high pitch tone cracking at the end. He seemed like he would explode and glitter would most likely come out. She nodded and scurried off into the kitchen.

"Who is that spicey chick?" Kai asked, raising his brows at Callisto. "My mate?" Callisto returned in the same tone, playfully shoving Kai. 

Kai sighed, "My boyfriend is on vacation with his family. Love me Callisto!" He said, being dramatic. He flicked Kai off and headed to the kitchen, the smell of pizza sauce attacking their noses.

"Holy mama! That smells sooooo good!" Kai exaggerated, stretching the 'o' syllable. Mira giggled, "You two go watch some sports or something! Callisto, shoo!"

Callisto made mimicking sounds and kissed her temple. "Callisto!" Mira scolded jokingly, hitting him with a plastic spoon thingy. He laughed and exited the room with Jonas.

"This is going to be an interesting dinner?' Kai commented. "Callisto glared at him and pushed him into the couch.

The two openly started to wrestle on the couch, trying to pin each other down. "I shall win!" He said. "No me!" Kai replied, his speaking voice making an echo.

The boys started to shriek as they rolled onto the floor, still trying to pin each other down.

Mira walked in whilst this was happening, "Oh dear..."

--

Please comment! I hope you like this one!

I officially post on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays

xoxoxo