nine- snuggles?

Dinner was great. Mira, Callisto, and Kai had such a great time but it became late so Kai left, wishing them a good night.

---

Callisto helped Mira take her prosthetics off, making sure to rub lotion of the halves of her limbs. "Can I have the vanilla lotion?" Mira asked, batting her lashes. "Yes my dear," Callisto said, kissing Mira slightly and grabbing the lotion from off of the bathroom counter.

After he finished up with the lotion, he picked Mira up and sat her on the shared bed. "Snuggles?" Mira asked, making grabby motions with her one good arm. He chuckled and pulled Mira close to him in bed. 

They fell asleep in each other's arms and sleep was peaceful for once.

-

"Yes, I will be there tomorrow night," He said, wrapping up the phone conversation. He rubbed his salt and peppered beard and sipped his whiskey, putting his phone down. 

"My son, what have you done to your pack?" Senior Alpha Isonoe asked, picking his luggage up and hauling it into his Limo.

---

Don't hate me. I understand its short but I have a really interesting chapter for tomorrow so I decided to make a short chapter to prepare you guys and so you guys could actually have a chapter for today.

Leave a comment, please!

And vote! I like seeing you guys engaged in my book!