*2*

---

Third Person

---

Mira woke up to birds chirping as the sunlight flooded into the room. She used her left hand to rub the sleep from her eyes. There was a beautiful vanity in Callisto's room. On top of it had a bouquet of orange roses.

"How did he know I love orange?" Mira asked herself. She noticed that Callisto wasn't in the room. 

---

Mira

---

I looked around but couldn't find him. I could smell bacon though. The heavenly scent invaded my senses and all I could think about was food. As if on cue, my stomach growled.

I sighed and decided to call for Callisto.

"Callisto! Can I have some help!" I yelled, hoping he could hear me. A few seconds later, he came into the room. He was carrying a platter of food.

He set it down in front of me. "Sweetheart, you are up?" He said, kissing my forehead. I giggled and looked at the food.

"Stop drooling on the food..." Callisto said jokingly. I gave him a look and he put his hands up in surrender. I used my left hand to grab a piece of bacon and eat it.

I looked at the waffles and sighed. I wouldn't be able to eat them with one hand. They were sticky and too big to take separate bites out of.

Callisto read my mind and sat on the bed next to me. He cut the waffles and fed them to me. I giggled as he made airplane noises. "Callisto! I'm not five!" I scolded at him. He chuckled and kissed my head.

"So, when am I going to get fitted for the leg and arm things?" I asked curiously. Callisto's face brightened up. "You were supposed to go in a week but they moved it up to today. Tomorrow, you will have physical training."

"That sounds cool!" I said, using my left hand to wipe my mouth. He smiled again and kissed my cheek.

"Whats with the kissing?" I asked. He chuckled once more, "Oh nothing"

"Can I shower?" I asked after a few moments of silence. Callisto shook his head, his beautiful black locks moving with his head. "A bath but you can't balance in the shower so I will help you into a bathing suit..."

I nodded my head and he walked into his closet.

He came out and held up a bikini. "This is my sisters old one. You can wear this". I nodded once more and Callisto helped me into it.

He carried me into the grand bathroom and set me down on the chair in there.

---

Third person -Sorry :( -

---

Callisto put Mira down on the chair in their bathroom and turned on the water in the tub, adding some foaming gel to make it bubbly. He lifted Mira and placed her in the tub.

He had to hold her weight because she couldn't do it on her own. Mira busied herself with poking the bubbles. They smelled like lavender and were a pretty foamy white color. Like a cream now that she thinks about it.

Callisto rubbed shampoo into her hair while she studied his facial features. He looked so familiar. She loved his dark blue eyes the most. They reminded her of the oceans unforgiving land.

A flashback hit her like a bus. She felt like she had studied his eyes before. 

She felt something stir inside of her but she ignored it, enjoying the shampoo being massaged into her scalp.

When Callisto finished, he picked Mira up and dried her off.

---

30 minutes later

---

"Mira, just pick one!" Callisto said, pinching the bridge of his nose. Mira shook her head. The shirts that Callisto was holding out were too pretty.

"I need a T-shirt. That is way too fancy." Mira stated. Callisto sighed and grabbed a shirt from his closet. It was his Twenty One Pilots T-shirt. It would be slightly big on her but she didn't care.

"I LOVE TWENTY-ONE PILOTS!" Mira screamed. 

Callisto chuckled and helped her into the shirt. When she was done getting ready, she smiled at her reflection. She was sitting in a wheelchair and her curly brown hair was in a braid.

Callisto appeared in the mirror and she looked up at his face. He noticed and kissed her forehead, "Let's go get you fitted so you can walk now".

---

Author Note

---

( Above

( Above.This Is Mira's prosthetic leg. Both of her leg prosthetics will look like this.)

(Below, Her Prosthetic RIGHT arm)

---

Thanks for reading. A new chapter will be out soon!

Give me feedback!

(Ps: The doctor who will provide her prosthetics named the series of prosthetics M-O-O-N-L-I-G-H-T)

---

Luna In Shining ArmorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara