Thirteen-Diagnosed

(There is going to be a lot happening in this chapter because I hit 801 reads! Comment if you have been a long time reader?)

He felt horrible. The amount of guilt Callisto was feeling was unbearable. He hurt his mate, the one he was supposed to love. He just kept screwing up. No, not this time. He wasn't going to give up like he did last time. He walked up the stairs and into their shared bedroom. Mira was curled up in a fetal position, scrolling on her phone.

She had been crying for a while so decided to scroll through old photos. She came across an old one of her and Callisto and the waterworks came again. She couldn't hold in the sob that forced its way from herself.

He walked up to the bed and lied down. He guessed that Mira felt the bed dip because she curled up more. He grabbed her good arm and pulled her towards him. 

"Mira," he said breathlessly, "I-I am so sorry. I *sigh* had no right to do that." 

Mira turned towards his face and melted. Her walls that were put up came down and she cried into his chest, repeating the same words over and over again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Shhh," Callisto cooed.

He flattened the hair on her head and placed a kiss there. "How about we go for a day at the beach tomorrow? How does that sound?"

Her eyes widened and a bright smile replaced her frown of guilt. "Yes yes yes!"

She sat up and hugged the life out of Callisto. She always wanted to go on a proper date with him. She had been on a few but they weren't that "grand". Mira's idea of a perfect date was a day at the beach, ice cream, and then a movie.

"Can we get ice cream after?" she asked shyly.

"Hmmm. No." Callisto said curtly.

Her face fell. Didn't he want ice cream? Callisto sees the confusion and started to laugh hysterically. She didn't get why she was laughing and stared at him. Was it her hair? did her mascara drip? Was it her makeup? Wait no, she didn't wear any makeup other than mascara. 

"Love, it was a joke. Of course, we can get ice cream!" he chuckled.

He saw the gleam in Mira's eyes and smiled more. 

"Yay!" she exclaimed before hugging him.

"Hey! No hugging me! That hurts!" he said jokingly.

Mira grinned and started to tickle Callisto. he laughed uncontrollably while under her. He flipped her over and started to tickle her. He loved her laugh. 

After the tickle fight, Mira and Callisto both laid in bed. Callisto's eye was starting to bug him but he brushed it off. It was probably an eyelash. He felt around for the remote on the nightstand and when he found it, turned the TV on.

"So my love, what would you like to watch?" he asked, scrolling through Netflix.

Mira thought for a second, "Can we watch Inception? It's not on Netflix but I bet that it's in here on your movie shelf."

"of course," he replied.

She sat up and looked through the movie shelf. Shrek, no. Harry Potter, not now. The Giver, eh. Inception, bingo! She grabbed the movie and put it into the disk player. Callisto felt as if his head was the CD player in a way. Thoughts about the call were swarming through his head. 

"Callisto, are you gucci?" Mira asked in a joking manner.

He smiled at her, "Yep, just thinking about some papers I need to sign tomorrow morning."