five- d e p r e s s e d

The rain poured down the window. Mira curled up right next to it, a blanket covering her. It had been 2 weeks since she had last seen Callisto. She missed his beautiful eyes and smile.

She just wanted to be loved.

---

"No..." Mira said, pushing the soup away. She refused to eat anything. She wanted love and couldn't see that Cyllene was treating her like a sister. Sisterly love.

"Please, Mira." Cyllene pleaded, stress evident in her tone. Mira looked at her, her sad and depressing eyes staring deep into Cyllene's eyes. She sighed and took the soup with her out of the room, slamming the door on her way out.

Mira pulled her "legs" close to her and tears fell down her face. "Callisto..." She whispered, hoping that somewhere out in the cold snowy world, that he could hear her.

Maybe she did something wrong to drive him away? Is she too fat? Too skinny? Maybe her hair is too frizzy? Maybe her prosthetics are bugging him? What if, he just straight out hates her?

He flat out "rejected" her the moment she woke up after the crash.

Life was too sad. She didn't like her life anymore. Every day was glum. She hadn't gotten sleep in days since every time she closed her eyes, he would appear.

Mira took a glance at the bathroom door. She could just leave. Never come back. No one would miss her, right?

She had made up her mind. She was doing what was best for everyone.

At least, that's what she thought.

Somewhere in the snowy forest, Callisto sat...crying. Crying for Mira. He wanted to be good to her but the past was thrown his way and he screwed up again.

He was just hoping that Mira was staying strong for him. He needed her. He loved her.

Deep down he loved that girl.

And he wasn't going to let her go. Not with the pain that he and she were both going through.

That was a promise he could keep.