| chapter one |

"Victoria Williams." William Lennox walked into the room, pressing a button on the remote which turned on a huge screen. The Autobots in the room turned to look at the screen which displayed a photo of a young looking woman.

The lady had curly fire like hair and sea green hypnotising eyes. Both Bumblebee and Optimus got a weird feeling as they looked at the heavenly creature. They glanced at each other as if they knew exactly what they were feeling.

"Who is she?" Sideswipe asked, his blue optics staring at the photo that looked as if the girl was staring into your soul.

"She is Victoria, also known as Vikki Red." Optimus rose a brow as he heard the familiar name of the assassin that kills for a living. She was the deadliest assassin out there and was even heard to destroy a Decepticon. The girl had taken out the spark and ripped off its head.

"Okay, why are you telling us?" Ironhide asked, his thick voice clear and echoing around the room.

"We need to bring her to justice." Robert Epps answered as he wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist. William leant into him, loving how he felt so safe in his boyfriend's arms.

Everyone knew of their relationship and were perfectly fine with it. Even the Autobots were okay with it. Why? Well, that's because Optimus and Bumblebee were together, so they understood.

Everyone nodded, and Lennox began telling everyone the plan. Victoria would be assassinating a person by the name of Paul Parker. She would be going to the ball, so they needed to be there.

The plan was that some of the Autobots would be inside while some stayed outside, all in their human forms. The soldiers would be near the Autobots and would be going undercover as waiters and guests.

The ball was going to be held next Friday, so they had a week to train and get ready.

Lennox wanted to finally bring the assassin in, after failing so many times himself. He hoped that he'd get her with the Autobots help.

"Any questions?" Lennox asked as he glanced at them all. They shook their heads, and Lennox nodded. "Good. Now get to work."