| chapter nine |

"Hmmmm, this looks nice." Victoria stood in front of a full body length mirror, twirling around in a black ball gown, the dress sticking to her like a second skin as it hugged her curves.

"It is but not for a ball." Victoria nodded, listening to her best friend's advise and took off her dress, not afraid to show skin to him since she's done it many times.

"Then which one, Donovan?" Xavier stood up, going into his best friend's closet and looking for a ball gown dress. Victoria plopped onto the bed, her mind wandering to the two humans that sent butterflies into her stomach and then replacing them with elephants.

"This one?" Xavier came out, showing a dress to Victoria before raising a brow as she stared into space. The male came and sat on the bed beside his best friend. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Do you remember those two guys?" Victoria asked as she looked at the dress Xavier placed on the bed. He nodded. "I think they're my mate's." Xavier's eyes widened, his jaw falling open in shock.

"W-what?!" Victoria nodded, knowing that it was going to be his reaction. "The two transformers?!" Again, she nodded before snapping her head to the side, her eyes filled with confusion.

"How do you know they're transformers?" She asked, raising a perfectly down brow. Xavier grinned, cheekily, his white teeth shining.

"Read their files." Victoria rolled her eyes, a small smile tugging at her lips as she glared playfully at her best friend since forever.

"I should've known." Xavier laughed, kissing her cheek before going back to the closet to find a pair of shoes for the dress he chose. "You know this is too revealing, right?" Victoria states said as she looked at the dress Xavier chose.

"Just put it on!" He yelled from the closet, waving a pair of shoes in his hands. Victoria rolled her eyes before slipping on the dress, being careful not to rip anything.

Slipping the sleeves of her dress over her shoulders, Victoria pulled at the bottom part before looking at the body length mirror.

"Sexy." Xavier whistled as he gazed at his best friend in a silver sequenced dress that had a slit down the side, showing off her leg. Victoria grinned, twirling around before a mischievous smirk climbed upon her lips.

"I know."