| epilogue |

Beep
Beep
Beep

An annoying beeping sound ran through my ears, my head pounding as it continued to go on and on. Wincing, my eyes fluttered open, a white light blinding me.

Blinking repeatedly, I allowed my vision to get used to the light until I could finally see clearly. As I was about to get up, I felt a weight on both my hands and looked to find Blake and Oliver holding onto my hands, their heads resting on the bed. I smiled softly, the memories of them coming to save me flooded my eyes.

"Victoria." Oliver breathed as he woke up, shifting slightly so he could look at me.

"Hi," I whispered, my eyes going soft as I saw the bags underneath his. "I'm sorry." I raised my hand to his face, my thumb rubbing against his cheek.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked, confused, tilting his head to the side. I laugh bubbles out of my throat, one that woke up the man next to us.

"Tori!" Blake grinned, wrapping his arms around me, his arm accidentally hitting a bruise that had me wincing as pain shot through me.

"Blake!" Oliver scolded, unwrapping Blake's arms from around me.

"Sorry." I smiled softly, my fingers lifting his chin up before I leant over and pecked his lips. Sparks shot through me, easing the pain that pounded through my body. My body felt like it was on fire, fireworks erupting as we kissed.

Pulling back, a blush painted on my lips as we breathed heavily. I turned around and did the same to Oliver and like before, sparks shot through me, and I felt on cloud nine.

Once I pulled away, I was lifted up as Blake crawled in the bed, placing me on his chest so Oliver could do the same. Surprisingly, this bed could fit both Oliver and Blake, but I had to sleep in the middle, on top of them. I turned on my stomach, wincing every time I felt pain; however, it was bearable.

"Thank you."

"For what?" They asked, both looking down at me with curiosity swirling in their eyes. I smiled softly, letting out a chuckle before I cuddled into them

"For believing in me."

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the beginning of their beautiful and lovely relationship that's full of love and adventures.