| chapter five |

The soldiers glanced at the yellow transformer, who was in human form. He pointed up to the air vent, and William Lennox nodded, smiling slightly before running out of the room and stopping at a three-way hallway.

"Let's split up. I'll go this way." Lennox said before pointing to himself and Epps along with some of the other guards. "You guys go that way." He motioned to Ironhide and Sideswipe

"And we'll go that way." Everyone nodded and began to run through the halls, looking for the curly fire-haired assassin.

"Her scent is the strongest there." Bumblebee pointed to another way, running that way before skidding to a stop along with Optimus.

"It ends....here?" The two transformers were confused. Her scent is strong here like she's right here, but the two couldn't see her until they heard a beautiful, husky voice.

"And look what we have here. Two handsome, sexy looking men."

The two transformers span on their heels, eyes locking sight with a girl that took their breath away. Fire like red hair, hypnotising forest green eyes and long sexy legs that seemed to go on and away.  Bumblebee's jaw dropped, his mouth watering as his eyes scanned her body while Optimus blushed at the compliment. He didn't dare look anywhere else except at Victoria's eyes, a gentleman while the blonde was shamelessly checking her out.

"Good evening, Miss Red." Optimus smiled at her, his eyes soft as he walked up to her and grabbed her hand, placing a soft kiss on it. "My name is Oliver."

"And I am Blake." Bumblebee took her other hand, kissing it. Victoria smirked, raising her brows as she glanced at the two hot men in front of her.

"It's nice to meet you, Blake. Oliver." She greeted, winking as she mockingly curtsied. The three laughed before Victoria heard footsteps. "It was nice meeting you, but I must be on my way." She told them as she began to walk away, only for her to stop when she was called by Blake.

"Where are you going?" He asked, confused since the Assassin already killed the man she came here to murder.

"You know, the usual places. I've got things to do, people to kill." The redhead laughed, winking at the two, shocking them at her blunt answer. Her heels and melodic laugh echoed throughout the hallway until both she and her laughter disappeared. Footsteps approached the two transformers, who were still looking at where she disappeared to.

"Where is she?" Epps asked as they reached the two. Everyone glanced at the two, who's jaw was dropped. "She was right here. We saw on the camera." Ratchet rose a brow, turning to his best friends.

"Optimus, Bumblebee. Is there something you want to tell us?"