| chapter two |

Everyone was ready. They were all in their position at the party. Paul Parker was inside along with his guests and the Autobot's and some soldiers.

Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were inside along with Lennox, Epps and five other soldiers. Three more soldiers were waiters, and two soldiers were waitresses. The rest of the Autobots and Soldiers were outside.

They all had a weapon with them, all in secret places so nobody saw them. Optimus was looking around in his human form, scanning the area for the assassin when a couple of girls came to him.

"Hey."

"Good evening." He greeted, nodding his head and the two girls in the bright ball gowns giggled. They continued flirting with him, but Optimus did not know that he was oblivious but not Bumblebee. He knew, and he was jealous. The blonde causally walked over to his mate and wrapped an arm around his waist, making it obvious to the girls.

"Ladies, this is my boyfriend, Blake." Optimus introduced, and the girls blushed, embarrassed.

"Oh, nice to meet you." The girls rushed off, their faces red with embarrassment. They didn't know he was gay and were shocked. Bumblebee pulled Optimus by the tie, slamming his lips onto Optimus's.

The blonde was jealous, and he hated how Optimus was always oblivious to when humans flirted with him.

"Really?" Optimus asked once they pulled back. Bumblebee shrugged.

"They were flirting with you." Optimus rolled his eyes, pecking his mates lips.

"I am yours just like you are mine. You do not need to worry about these humans." Optimus reassured, and Bumblebee grinned before the two went back to scanning the room when all of a sudden, Optimus and Bumblebee felt a tingling in their stomach.

"She's here," Optimus said into their walky talky watch thingy so the others could hear him.

"How do you know?" Lennox questioned his friend.

"I just do." Everyone was on full alert, their hands on their guns if they needed to use them. Optimus and Bumblebee moved towards Paul, both of them looking for any sign of a lady with red curly hair.

They were looking around when all of a sudden a gunshot was heard along with a scream.

The two Autobot's turned around to see Paul Parker on the floor with a bullet through his head, blood pouring out. The guests began to flee the room, all evacuating.

Optimus glanced everywhere but saw no sign of the assassin.

"She's not here; she left." He reported as he used his scanners to search for the assassin, but they picked up no sign.

Lennox cursed as he slammed his hand against the wall. "Goddamnit."