| chapter eleven |

Entering the park, a slight breeze rustles the leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one. The air was warm, the beams of sunlight glowing on everyone's skin. Flowers are vast, and they conceal the freshly cut green grass. The pathway is nothing more than dirt littered with random rocks. The children are playing, and the parents were talking among each other.

A girl with hair colour like fire walked down the pathway, her feet pressing against the soft dirt. She wore a black shirt, thin black straps wrapping around her neck and shoulder. She paired the shirt with a grey knitted jumper, and blue ripped skinny denim jeans and black boots, ones that were for the outdoors.

A guy with luscious brown hair was sitting on a bench, a book in one hand. He wore a long sleeve black hoodie and a pair of dark blue denim trousers. The man sat crossed legged; his mind focused on the book as his eyes took in the words that sat on the single white page of the hard-covered book.

"Oliver?" Looking up, Optimus Prime licked eyes with a beautiful girl, one that sent his body into overdrive. The transformer's human face began to heat up, a blush painting his cheeks.

"V-Victoria." He stuttered, a nerdy grin on his face as his dimples showed. The red-headed girl smiled, her white teeth on display before she sat down next to the man that gave her a sense of comfort, even if he wasn't actually a man.

"What are you doing?" She asked as they stared at the setting sun. The yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange, and then almost tangerine. It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. The clouds were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun.

Silhouettes of birds flew home across a sky that was now magenta, and the sun was half into the water, but its reflection in the sea made it look complete. The mauve of the dusky sky intensified, and in just a while, the biggest star had set, giving way to a thousand others.

The two sat close together, their thighs almost touching as Oliver's hand rested along the head of the bench. Taking a slight risk, Victoria leant against the man, resting her head on his talk shoulder. Her heart was racing, and he hoped he didn't mind. Sighing in relief, Victoria felt herself grow happier as he didn't move but instead leant his head on hers.

The two sat watching, both enjoying the silence that slept on them like a blanket. They yearned for the other company and the silence that came with it. It was the best thing for Oliver, just sitting with one of his mates in complete silence, watching the sunset.