| chapter three |

"How did she kill Paul?" William Lennox questioned as he, along with Epps and the Autobots, sat down on the chairs in the meeting/planning room. "We had guards stationed at all entrances."

"Except for the roof." Ratchet stated as he ran over the plan of everyone's position in his mind. Displaying it using a hologram, a red 'x' marked the roof of the building. "We had guards everywhere except for the roof." Lennox cursed, slamming his fists onto the table. Epps rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Hey, boss." Sideswipe called, a cheeky smile on his face. "If it makes you happy, we know who's she going after next." Lennox's head snapped upwards, looking at the Autobots with shock.

"What?" Sunstreaker rolled his eyes at the human.

"He said we know -"

"I know what he said." Lennox snapped before walking over to the twins, who sat at the desk that had the computers on top. On the screen was a man with curly ginger hair and striking blue eyes. The man was tall and scrawny but wore an expensive looking jacket. He screamed rich which might be why the assassin was after her.

"What's his name?"

"Ruddy Dole." Sunstreaker read, his eyebrow furrowing as he tried to pronounce that.

"What kind of name is that?" Ironhide scoffed. Epps chuckled while Lennox grinned, happy they had another source.

"How were you able to find out who she was after for next?" Bumblebee asked, and the two twins smirked, cheekily.

"We hacked her phone." They answered, casually. Lennox's eyes were almost bulging out of their sockets.

"H-How?"

"Well, when Optimus said she was here, we used the computers to hack the phone while she was aiming or doing whatever before she left." Ratchet nodded, impressed. The Autobots patted their backs.

"Bravo. Even I wouldn't have thought about that." Ratchet congratulated as Sideswipe grinned with victory.

"Do you know where and when she's going to kill him?" Epps asked as they looked at the screen.

"August 5th," Two days from now. "6:00 at a hotel which is only fifty miles from here." A grin of victory spread on William's lips as he found of a spark of hope and determination.

"We're going to get her this time."