| chapter fourteen |

Two days had passed, and there was still no luck on finding the assassin. Lennox and his team searched high and low, hacking into almost every camera in California.

"Where could she be?" He growled, slamming his fists onto the desk while the others sat around the round table with bored expressions.
"We've searched everywhere, but we can't find her!"

Silas and Sean rolled their eyes, not bothered at all by the human that seemed to get annoying every day.

"Why don't you just hack her phone?" Silas suggested, his feet resting against the table.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Lennox gritted out, glaring at the brown haired male. Silas rolled his eyes, again, before he stood up and pushed Lennox off the central computer. He sat down on the chair and quickly got to work, his twin brother standing behind him to help pinpoint stuff.

They worked together, both focused on the computer screen and Ron watched with his lips pulled back by his teeth as his sexy looking mate concentrated on his work while Ratchet watched his mate with proudness.

"Got it," Sunstreaker said once they found the location of the assassin. Lennox quickly sped to the computer, jaw-dropping as they found the location of the assassin.

"H-how?" Ironhide laughed, his deep chuckle echoing throughout the room before he was cut off by his mate's twin brother.

"Guys," Sideswipe called, gaining everyone's attention. "She's not alone." Bumblebee and Optimus quickly ran to the computer and saw what was being displayed once the transformer hacked into the camera that was far but close enough that they could zoom in and see what was happening.

"Victoria." The two transformers gasped as they saw a group of men beat up their mate, who was just sitting there. They saw one man smirking as he held a blue gem in his hand, the jewel glowing as he held it close to the assassin.

The two let out a deep growl and ran out of the room, transforming into their alt form and speeding down the road, driving to their shared mate.

"Everyone, follow them!"