| chapter four |

A girl with curly fire like hair sat in the back of a car. "When we arrive, I need you to check the premiere." Her voice was soft yet husky. She unzipped her dress, removing it to reveal her bra.

The driver of the car looked in the rearview mirror, eyes on her. "Watch the road." She warned as she laid down, slipping on her suit as the driver focused on the road, glancing at the rearview now and then.

The car stopped at a building. The driver got out along with the assassin, who wore her suit. The redhead continued to talk to the driver named Happy as she hacked into the system to allow them in.

"I'm not letting you go in there alone." Victoria rolled her eyes and entered with the driver in front of her.

"Hey, you can't be in here." Happy dove to the man, his fists connecting to the dark-skinned man's jaw. Victoria entered the place, throwing two small circular weapons on the floor, electrocuting the man that tried to come after her.

She ran down the hall, jumping over a metal trolley and flipping, the heels of her boots hitting the face of the guard, sending him to the floor. She slid on the floor and punched another guard's precious jewels, the guy falling to the floor in pain.

The fire-haired girl jumped over the fallen man, locking her ankles around another guard, turning him around and throwing him to the floor, knocking him unconscious as his skull cracked as he fell to the floor.

The assassin ran down another hall, throwing two more small circular weapons at two approaching guards. The circular objects exploded, distracting the guards and allowing Victoria to slide to the ground, knocking one over and stepping on the other one's knee before kicking him in the face.

Extending her black string that was attached to her arms, she deflected the blow of a black thingy the man tried to hit the redhead with. She kicked his knee, fracturing it, punched him in the jaw then wrapping the string around the guard's neck, ducking as another guard came lunging at her.

Punching one guard in the face, she knocked him out before pulling the guy with the strings down. Turning to look at the guy on the floor, she ran at him and locked his head against her thighs, twirling around and throwing him to the floor before catching the arm of another guard and effectively breaking it as she twisted the arm.

She walked down the hall with a blank expression, spraying the last guard with pepper before she continued walking down the hall.

"Did you guys see all of that?" Sideswipe asked as he, Optimus, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Epps and Lennox watched the girl take out a lot of guards all by herself just as the driver finished taking out the first guy. Their mouths fell to the ground as the assassin took out their strongest guards in a minute.

Lennox nodded with his mouth dropped open before they all snapped out of it, getting into position.

Breaking into a room, Victoria held two guns in her hands as Happy followed in behind her.

"He's gone." Victoria cursed, sliding into a seat and hacking into the computer. Her eyes followed every single word, her mind processing them fast as she read every line. The redhead plugged in a red USB into the computer, uploading all the information in it.

"Uh, Vikki." Happy called, looking at one of the screens of the computers which had the cameras on. "We have company." Victoria glanced up, cursing as she saw military men running down the hall.

"Here. There's a door down the hallway, it will lead you outside." She explained as she handed the driver the USB stick. "Take this back to my place and upload all the pictures onto the computer." Happy nodded, running out of the room and exiting the building.

Victoria glanced around the room, trying to find a way out only to smirk as she caught sight on an air vent. Standing atop the desk, she pushed the vent shield up and climbed in, her small body fitting inside.

"Vikki!" Lennox exclaimed as he barged into the room, stomping his foot once he saw nobody there. "Fuck!" He cursed while Optimus glanced around the room, sniffing slightly. The air was filled with the smell of Strawberries and Vanilla. The scent of Victoria, his mate.

Bumblebee sniffed the air, walking around until he landed right under the air vent. He glanced up, catching sight of red. He grinned, his stomach tingling as the blonde's heart beat picked up.

"Found her."