| chapter fifteen |

Everyone ran outside, the twins transforming into their alt form and their mates getting in the car. Epps took a ride with Ironhide in Sunstreaker's yellow Lamborghini while Lennox took a trip with Ratchet in Sideswipe's silver Lamborghini.

"Speed up, goddamnit," Lennox yelled as Sideswipe drove slower than the others. The transformer felt a lightbulb go off in his head as he finally realised why Lennox always wanted to find the assassin that was mated to his two leaders.

"You care for her, don't you?"

Lennox says in shock, his eyes wide as he heard the transformer speak through the radio, his words echoing through his brain while Ratchet rose his brow, staring with an amused yet slightly curious face.

"W-what? Of course, I don't!" He denied, shaking his head but it seemed to the two transformers that he was convincing himself more than he was convincing them.

"Really? Then you wouldn't mind if we go back?" Lennox glared at the radio where the Autobot was speaking from. "I mean, we all know Optimus and Bumblebee will find her first and save her before we even get there," Lennox growled and kicked the car, Sideswipe letting out a whimper of pain before he started laughing while Ratchet glared at Lennox for hitting his mate.

"Just speed up!" He yelled, his face heating up as he realised that he did indeed care for the assassin — the thought of her getting hurt pained the man. Sideswipe laughed, chuckling before he zoomed off down the road, his booster kicking into action as his lights brightened from the joy and amusement he was feeling.

"Whatever you say, boss."