| chapter twelve |

"GUYS!" A scream of excitement woke up the sleeping avengers, each cuddled into their mate's arms. Bumblebee groaned as he and Optimus sat up, the other four following in suit.

Ratchet let out a tired sigh as Sideswipe patted his mates back, comfortingly. The two were surprisingly mated to each other which shocked most since Ratchet was calmer and chilled while Sideswipe was adventurous and loved a good prank.

"What is it this time, Lennox?" Sunstreaker rolled his eyes at the desperate human while Ironhide just grinned at his mate's boredom. He always found anything that made Sunstreaker annoyed funny. The two were also mated which was kind of obvious since they were always close, not as close as Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were though.

"He thinks he's found a way to capture Vikki." Bumblebee let out a groan and got up as well as the rest of the transformers with human bodies. That only turn into their real bodies when in missions or when they're training their abilities.

"Again?" Epps nodded, and they all entered the meeting room, all sitting down on their own specific chair that was designed for each of them.

"Okay, so listen." Lennox started as they sat down, all bored. Optimus and Bumblebee just say their bored because they knew that no matter what, their mate wouldn't be able to be captured unless she wants to be caught and it seemed that she didn't want to be found anytime soon.

Lennox went into full detail with his idea, not missing a single beat as they sat there for an hour, listening to the man talk and talk and talk about his arch enemy.

"Does everyone understand?" He asked once he finished explaining, a big victorious grin stretching on his face as he finally thought he won.

"I don't get why we have to plan. Why can't Optimus or Bumblebee just ask her to stop when they go see her?" Sideswipe moaned, finally spilling the beans to the human who didn't know a single thing about the three meeting every time.

"What?" He fumed, snapping his gaze to the two transformers that gulped.

"We...uh...se Victoria a few times a week." Bumblebee stuttered, scared slightly which was the first since Lennox was a human.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! WHAT'S THE POINT OF ME PLANNING EVERY DAY JUST TO FIND A GIRL YOU SEE EVERY WEEK?!"