Author's Note

So, just a fun factoid;

THAT LAST CHAPTER HAD EXACTLY 2,000 WORDS IN IT!!!

I feel acomplished!

Anyway, that was the last chapter of "Venom"! It actually ended happily (unlike "Bitten")! Aren't you guys so proud of me!? I'm not sure if I'll make this a trilogy, but if I do, I might actually pick one of the readers to help me with it! So, when and if that happens, I'll post the reader's name below so everyone knows the spot has been taken! And this choice will be COMPLETELY random! I'm not choosing by how many comments youve posted or how many chapters youve voted for! It's random! Everyone's got the same advantages; you read "Bitten" AND "Venom"! So, if you'd like to help me out with the trilogy, if I decide to make one, make sure you put BOTH "Bitten" AND "Venom" in your READING LISTS! I will get a notifictation and, after a week of this note being posted, I'll check and choose a random author!

V Chosen Author V
{x} ____________ {x}

So I hoped you enjoyed the book, hope it brought you on a very traumatic emotional roller coaster (sorry) but I hope it was worth while to you guys! I do not own Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, Hunni, Kaoru, Haruhi, Haruhi's father, Kyoya's father, Kyoya's brothers, or Tamaki's father! I only own Alaria, Jace, Glitch, and Virus!

!*!*! IF YOU READ "CLAIRE" PLEASE READ BELOW !*!*!

If you read "Claire", then you know about my next book "Blinded". If you didn't, then you probably should and THEN find out about "Blinded"! Yeah! So go read it!

On to the point; I said that "Blinded" will be written individually before being put into "YouTubers Collab!" but I changed my mind. I'm going to go ahead and create "YouTubers Collab!" and write the 5 FanFictions!

Right. You heard me. Only FIVE FanFictions! There won't be 9 for now (maybe later)! I'm also so generous as to tell you who those FIVE YouTubers are that I'll be righting about! The list is below!

1. Markiplier (Mark Fischbach)
2. CaptainSparklez (Jordan Maron)
3. Pewdiepie (Felix Kjellberg)
4. Smosh (Ian Hecox & Anothony Padilla)
5. CapnDesDes (Destery Smith)

In "YouTubers Collab!" the FanFictions will have abreviations so you don't get confused. These will be their "symbols" (in order with the list above);

1. MF
2. JM
3. FK
4. IH&AP
5. DS

This will make sure others don't get confused! This will also be posted in the "YouTubers Collab!" Table of Contents, just in case those who didn't read "Venom" or "Claire" will know what's up!

Also; big announcement! "YouTubers Collab!" is actually a series! I'm not talking about the books inside it, but there's also going to be a "Viners Collab!" filled with people like Alex James, Nash Grier, Brent Rivera, and many more! Those FanFictions will be posted much later on (after "YouTubers Collab!") but they will be coming!

That is all for "Blinded" and "YouTubers Collab!"! I hope to hear from you all soon, and I hope, again, that you enjoyed "Venom"! Thank you for taking the time to read all this! Love you guys! Bye!