Day 1 Sunday

Like I think you know I'm Sarah. Weird gurl from a country in Europe... Well my biggest dream is actually marry and have kids with Jungkook. HaHAha sorry I'm weird but I know I'm not the one that dream about that. Well I'm 15 and he likes Noonas like really? Why? I'm hot too. Oh and my friend Olivia is Noona for me but not for him. I think she won't be with him. She actually hate him... Or don't like him. Hate is not good. Well Olivias bias is Yoongi. She is crazy over him. lol that hears better in my head.. or no, it didn't... Okay. Well my friend is weird too. She more weird but she a person you can speak with because she will always hear what you say and will help you with your problems. She is that person that cares.

I stood up from my bed and sat at my chair. I unlocked my computer and got on YouTube. I got little bit bored so I search some funny bts videos. They are so funny and extra.

"hahahahahaha" I laughed so much. Then I heard downstairs.

"Shut up! I will hear my Marcus and Martinus songs they are better than your laughing!" My little brother yelled at me. He and Marcus&Martinus. I hear it 24/7 because he is that big fan! I can all of they songs! Can't he get bored?

Well actually I understand him, like me and BTS. It's 24/7 here too.

I was on my computer so long that the clock got 05:00 PM and I have school tomorrow. YaY I will meet my crazy friend and other friends!

"Sarah dinner is ready!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I walked down and satt in the dinning room. I eated some food my mom had maked and got up to my room.

When I was inside my room, then I heard my phone buzz. I looked at my phone and it was from Olivia. In the message, she write that she have something for me. And that my dream maybe will come true. Or actually little bit of my dream will come true. But what? What is it?!? I need to know. Omg can't she say what it is?. Then a new message come up and there she write that she will say it tomorrow at school. OMFG I can't wait so long! UGH!!!

I took my pajamas in my hand and began to go to the bathroom. I washed my body and took on my pajamas. Then I looked some minutes at the mirror and the washed my teeth.

I got out off the bathroom and got inside my room. I laid on my bed and looked up at the wall. Ugh now I won't get some sleep. I thinked what Olivia will give me... Ugh well I need to sleep if I need to find it out! I fall fast asleep.

___________________________________________________________________
Well it's a fanfiction about my best friend. But I just made it because I love her so much. She is like a sister for me and we have been just friends in a year. I love you my friend!

So I hope you will like it and I hope you understand that you are Sarah in that story. Sorry for that is so short... but I hope you will understand soon why...

Big love from me and see you guys in next chapter.