Day 11 Wednesday

My eyes was fully open. Everyone was now going out from the plane. That means we are here, my home. I will see my mom and my little brother! But without Jungkook... Well I hope we will meet again and that he won't find another girl. If he do I bet Olivia will kill him. Well he is stronger then her but Olivia can kill just with her look.

"Sarah? Aren't you coming?" Olivia looked at me while holding our bags. I stood up and we got out.

"Unnie-- I mean Olivia, who will drive us home?" Shit I said it. Hope she didn't hear it.

"I will and? UNNIE????! YAS!!! I luv U!!" She yelled and hugged me. Ugh that cutie! I hope you know, but I'm really happy to have you! If I could say it to her and not hold it just in my mind... Like she, she say's things just stride. Sometimes without thinking. Something cute can be SO WEIRD... haha

"Aish, just go. wAiT!? YOu DRIVE!?" I kind of yelled. She is just 16!! Like whut the fock?! She can't drive in our country! She is too young!

"YAH! I have drove a car since I was 5 years old alright!?" Is she full or something? Did she take some drugs? Like what the .. 5 YEARS OLD?!?! i looked at her shocked.

"Ugh, I just mean that my first time driving was when I was 5 but I haven't drove to a mal or something like that. I was just learning, duh" She said laughing at my reactions but still!

"Nope, no driving for you. You are to young" I said and took out my phone.

"Who are you calling?" She asked me still laughing.

"Someone that will drive us home" I said angry.

"Pfft, everyone is working. So good luck sis" She said and took our bags again in her hands. Then she was going to a fancy, big, white Jeep. Whooaaa was the one thing that did come out from my mouth.

"My dream car!" She said and hugged the fab car. People was looking at her so I hit her shoulder.

"Stop giving love to your car and let's drive" I said and she hit me.

"YAH! SARAH PABO DON'T HIT! and really??" She said while I was rubbing my shoulder. She really hit hard...

"Aish this kid" I said and got inside the car. She just stood outside frozen.

"YAH!" Was the word she said before putting all the bags inside. Then she sat on her seat. The worry did come to me. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Sarah pabo... Don't worry. Just if you are scared go to sleep" I shouldn't be scared right? I should trust her, like I do.

"Let me put on some music to make you feel more comforted. Music make everyone comforted, right?" She looked at me.

"Not everyone" I said.

"Really? Like who? music is the best thing in this world, in your life!" She said while smiling.

"You are the one. Why? THINK and choose you not your grandfather" I said hope she understand. She did LOVE dance since she was 3 years old. Dance was everything, It was her whole life but her grandfather says that she should be more musical. I actaully don't know why but she still choose music. I think dance is more her style.

"Sarah, you know what? You have right. Dance is the thing that comfort me in my hard times but in good times too. But like I need music to dance. I need to hear something to feel the vibe, to make it better. If music wasn't here then I wouldn't dance. It's why I will choose music and not dance" She smiled but it was kind of cracked smile.

"Olivia why do your grandfather says that you should choose music?" I asked her.

"Well because it was his dream when he was young, but they did fade away. He did just think that if he start with music and become an idol then he won't be famouse. So he tried always to learn me to play piano, guitar and learn me english. He have a feeling that I may ne famouse because HE says that I can sing if I want to and that I can learn play instruments pretty fast but just if I want to" She was about to say more but I interrupted her.

"But you wouldn't" I said. WoW first time I see her so seriouse. It's actually first time we talk about something seriouse that is about her. Olivia is a person that hold her feelings inside and don't like to talk about her.

"Yes, because I was just thinking about dance. But music is actually have a pretty big place in my heart but dance have even bigger..." She said.

"It's kind of why I want a boyfriend or husband that really love music and have a hope that my kids have a passion in music and dance" She said and we kind of laughed. Olivia have a really perfect dream. I hope it will come true.

"Oh basket too!!" Really cute. We laughed. Then I realized something... WE ARE DRIVING!!!!

I paniced but like nothing have happened and the most weird is that Olivia really can drive... WOW!!

"Well it's not so far away" Olivia said. I can't wait to see mom. I missed her.
__________________________
Part two will come soon!
I have some problems with WattPad so I'm Sorry for this short chapter...

ENJOY! :)